What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$100 FREEROLL AT DOYLES JULY 1ST

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Doyles Room home of Doyle Brunson is offering us another $100 freeroll July 1st at 9pm CST
We had 84 participants at the last one.. lets see if we can beat that.,maybe even double it. CST(Use this link to convert the time to your time zone)

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

PASSWORD IS streakrocks
If you do not have an account at Doyles Room please use our banner to download and open an account

<SCRIPT language=javascript src="http://aff.dbpn.com/banner.aspx?affid=iataz&imgid=100017&campaign=&refcode=iataz"></SCRIPT>​

Doyle Brunson has been called the "Babe Ruth" the "Michael Jordan" the "Arnold Palmer" of poker
Doyle Brunson is E.F. Hutton, when he speaks Texas Holdem people listen
and you can have the chance to play Doyle and legendary Mike Caro aka "The Mad Genius of Poker", Hoyt Corkins aka "The Alabama Cowboy"
and a chance to win $25,000 by playing in the Bounty Tournament on Wednesdays @ 9pm EST.
And the best part about it is your first time playing in the Bounty Tournament at Doyles Room is free..
That's right if you lose they will refund every penny of your buyin plus fees.

Doyles Room also has our favorite Microgaming slots including Thor Streakers.
So what are you waiting for? Open an account at Doyles Room now.. play your favorite slots, have a chance at $25,000 perhaps play the legends and get ready for the $100 Freeroll on July 1st at 9pm CST

<SCRIPT language=javascript src="http://aff.dbpn.com/banner.aspx?affid=iataz&imgid=100017&campaign=&refcode=iataz"></SCRIPT>​

All USA are allowed except for the banned states

Last edited:

SKINMANX

Newbie Streaker
yep good turn out for the last one....ill prob be able to play the next one....

bigtime

Junior Streaker
it was fun,,glad were havin another...............thanks for the first and this one comin up soon..........;)666

lady_dee

Newbie Streaker
;):luck:pacefirst one that i will be playing in with you all. see you at the tables and good luck to everyone p.s. love the smilies

judyb57

Super Moderator
Welcome to Streak Gaming Lady! Good luck in the game hon. Hehe, I LOVE smileys! :friends

jmeeko

Newbie Streaker
Hi I just became a member and loved the freeroll it was fun ..WooHoo

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Hi Jmeeko.
Great to see you and have you here.
If I remember correctly you were doing quite well in the tournament.

lady_dee

Newbie Streaker
:proud:coolHOW OFTEN DO YOU ALL HAVE THE TOURNAMENTS AT DOYLES??? PLEASE THANK YOU FOR INFO AND THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME AS A STREAKER

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
There will be another one.. just waiting for the final word

lady_dee

Newbie Streaker
:sunWooHoothank you for the update and i will be looking out for streaking at doyles.........:pace

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks everyone.
My contact is on vacation right now but he assured me he is checking with the "higher up" on letting us run another one.
He was really pleased with the turn out that we had at the last one.