What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Predictions

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Does anyone care to foresee any predictions for 2017....

We are in for a crazy first year of Trumps presidency but I am hopeful one change will be to legalize Online Gambling..

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I'm hoping this is the year for online gambling!!!

:clap

aliceblack

Newbie Streaker
I think there are a lot of moving parts to the Trump presidency, almost too many to keep up with but I think for the most part a lot of what he has in the works or plans to do seems logical to me. Hopefully under his direction we see more freedom for people and that includes those involved in the online gambling scene. I tend to focus more on what is going on with healthcare and things like that and there I'm anticipating a ton of change.

OshiHugo

Newbie Streaker
It will be very interesting to see what's going to happen with cheinese regulation of Bitcoin...

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I hope you see a lot of good changes in healthcare!

ChinaDGray

Newbie Streaker
Does anyone care to foresee any predictions for 2017....

We are in for a crazy first year of Trumps presidency but I am hopeful one change will be to legalize Online Gambling..

I really hope Trump would legalize online gambling soon.

There's been lot's of talk about it in the media recently. Like this article, for example:
inquisitr.com/3714529/does-trumps-win-positively-affect-online-gambling-in-the-us/

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I really hope for the same but I know he is real good buddies with Aldeson which is not good for us..

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
I would not count on anything happening with gaming for quite a while. Trump is to busy with things like border security, isis and the economy right now. It's going to be quite a job just to tackle those problems.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I would not count on anything happening with gaming for quite a while. Trump is to busy with things like border security, isis and the economy right now. It's going to be quite a job just to tackle those problems.

Thats so true twobears!!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure online gambling is not on the top of his list

Sayindons

Newbie Streaker
Sadly I don't think that online gambling is even in the list...

Anyway I hope that we will see more cooperation between the US, Russia and China. Will be better for everyone..