What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am I ......

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
The only one that hates the new Amazon prime set up for watching shows? UGggg I cannot find anything now!:think

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Well Amazon in general to watch shows it really sucks now! The menu has changed and for the worsehuhhwtff

judyb57

Super Moderator
That figures. I was using Netflix and I just dumped them. They have no good movies any more.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I havent noticed a difference. I have Amazon on my tv and watch from there. Where do you watch it from, your computer?

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I was going to change from netflix to amazon prime, maybe I wont now, lol

odds-a-plenty

Newbie Streaker
These two are like heaven compared to lovefilm avoid this place like the plague they use misleading and manipulative sales tactics by their reps especially in the field research. They charge money while the free trial still in progress and sometimes repeatedly charge you illegally! As for Netflix a very good company I joined(again with free trial) They had no good films and when they took off my first months payment I phoned to say look I'm not thrilled with your films tv/choice and they agreed to refund me immediately! Excellent company!

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Yah I watch on my smart tv, maybe the menu change hasn't hit your tv yet!