What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else get this email?? WTF

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
it has Iataz name to
I dont remember this site

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
Slots Player Forums

This is the message that was sent:
Hello, friend. There are viruses' activities from your computer in last few days. Strongly recommend you to check your computer. You can find a report about your computer's security and solve every problem with it here: xxxhttp://www.virus-total.net/detected/gufus;scruffmo;crrrosie;jayzee;iataz
Thank you. Forum member.

hugs

Last edited by a moderator:

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
it says gufus scruffmo crrrosie-but it dosent show in the 1st post

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
You know what, the other day on Facebook one of my sisters posted something about this I think and I didn't pay much attention. I just now went to look and here is what she posted:

IF YOU GET A REQUEST FROM A FRIEND TO CHECK OUT A YOUTUBE AND IT CAME FROM WHAT LOOKS LIKE FACEBOOK DO NOT OPEN IT!! IT IS A TROJAN WORM AND WILL INFECT AND SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPUTER AND TAKE ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFO. IT IS TRAVELING AROUND FACEBOOK RAPIDLY. YOUR FRIENDS DID NOT SEND IT. COPY AND PASTE!

So please everyone BEWARE of things like this happening and DO NOT open any strange emails, or requests!!!

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I forgot this part

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
xxxslotsonfire.com/slots-forum/private.php Slots Player ForumsAll the best,
Slots Player Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
didn't we post a warning about that not too long ago Judy?