What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone a member of Netflix?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I joined a cpl. months ago- and love it!!

We could talk movies we liked or not so much.... My taste is pretty eclectic. It's great to have movies you can watch instantly as well as have them sent. 9 bucks a month... Ya can't beat it!!

XOXOX
Liz

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
I have been thinking about joining them because I don't leave the house and David doesn't go to the video store very often. Are they good?

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I have been a member for a long time but I pay like 16 monthly i think, but maybe because i get 3 movies at a time? I love it, I have tons and tons in my queue! They come so fast it amazes me!

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
i signed up with netflix month ago, and luv'd it great selection of movies and very convient rent and return by mail awesome would have stayed a member but my son preferred to go to blockbuster. it's located right in the same parking lot where he works.

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Thats too bad Violet, you had to settle for Block buster movies! My Mom was a member when they first came out, and I come back years latter and they have totally grown and re-vamped!!

I would give them a 5 rating GG22

Oh and you can do a two month? two week free trial!

I've never watched SO MANY movies in the last few months- I could be your movie review queen or something :hpyval

XoX

Another year already. Is seems just months ago we we're playing cupid
Cheers dears!

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I was a member of netflix and I just changed to blockbuster last month. I did it so I could get the points through mypoints. Boy what a difference. Blockbuster sucks compared to netflix. I am switching back on the first of the month. Netflix gets my movies to me in one day. Right now I am waiting on Time Travelers Wife. Has anyone seen it yet? Been looking forward to it.

:hpyval

judyb57

Super Moderator
I also have been thinking of joining but now that I am trying to move I am waiting until I get settled somewhere first. I have heard it is great. Thanks for the reminder Liz! :cheers

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Cheers! It really has the biggest library, some obscure movies you'd think no way.. Viola!

Jude- or anyone you check there website, for the free time before you sign

Havent' seen it missmichele.

I had the BEST Vid. store at the corner, well they closed, SO SAD! But Netflix rocks.

One good thing about living alone.... You don't have to agree on the flick! GG22

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Right now I am waiting on Time Travelers Wife. Has anyone seen it yet?

I just saw that last weekend. It wasnt as good as I hoped it would be but it was okay. I found it a little confusing at first. Not bad, but not what I expected either.

judyb57

Super Moderator
I usually go for the Disney family ones. I can usually understand those. GG22

I do not do scarey ones either.

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I usually go for the Disney family ones. I can usually understand those. GG22

I do not do scarey ones either.

OMG- If you saw a list of the movies I watch, you might say OH NO SHE IS STRANGER THAN SHE POST'S!!! I love bizzare, but it's gotta be GOOD! I watch lots of Indie. movies, they can be hit/miss. Documentaries, suspense/horror.. I do like some mainstream but again, it's gotta be good!

Jude- only in the last few yrs. have I been able to watch horror movies by myself GG22

:val3

XOXOX