What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is BAD, in our own country!!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you very much for the read!!! Hope they get sue'd and shut down Ahhhhhh.

This paragraph is such a LIE,
Diana Johnston, an attorney for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, said a hiring decision based on national origin would be a violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination by employers on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin.

Discrimanation is a sad fact! We won't see it end in our life times. Civil rights?? I read about those growing up,

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
They are located up by Chicago. I think their hiring practices should be investigated.

It said the "proof-reader from careerbuilder" missed the statement when he approved it, BUT, THAT"S the way it was submitted to careerbuilders from the company.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, hard to believe in this day and age we still
get this kind of crap

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
yeah, hard to believe in this day and age we still
get this kind of crap

I think it's getting worse. I'm sure some heads will roll over that OOP'S! Or with the technology we have we hear more.

:proud

sweetlummi

Junior Streaker
I think it funny. Just let them all know before they wast there time. It just funny it made it out there any ways. :laugh