What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BattleShips

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Man You're Battle Stations Streakers

How many of you ever played Battleship? This game presented by Ladbrokes brings your favorite childhood game to online!

Battleships is actually a quiz game based on the classic game Battleship. Is it a Hit or a Miss? The object of this game is to win cash by answering a series of general knowledge questions, to sink ships. But you must get them right! Each proper answer adds a ‘Hit’ to a ship. Each ship you sink advances you along the award bar. The further you go along the bar, the greater the rewards. The questions in each game will be harder as you progress up the award bar. You’ll need to make a fast decision as there is a time limit to answer the questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

judyb57

Super Moderator
WooHoo, I love to play Battleships even to this day! It is one of those great games you just don't seem to outgrow! (Okay, maybe I never outgrew ANY games, lol) I even like to play these games in the free mode since US players can not have a real account! :(

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
LOL I just played this the other day with my son:grinclap