What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bbq bingo what do you think

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
we are getting this together just for people in our neighborhood. we have got all kinds of great gifts just for this. we wil have hamburgers hot dogs soda and chips. we know a lot of the older people and there are a few kid. we found 3 cheap out door golf courses we will put up a few things so the little ones can play golf and win toys and mickey dee coupons. adults will play bingo for a few gift cards and wegot a whoe lot of useful items for the house and for those that have pets. we also put up a wish list for Christmas for young and old. i came up with this idea everyone loved it. also it is free but only neighbors who get the invite can come. i am hoping this helps a few and that they have a good time we will do this twice a month til summer is no more.wouldlike your honest feed back on this it helps if youhave any ideas they will be more then welcomed. thanks guys. hugs alea

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I think these all sounds like wonderful ideas!!! :bravo

Have you checked out Pintrest they have awesome party ideas on there as well...

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
awwww thanks everyone, love doing this type of stuff my friends tell me that I am hooked on the high from doing this lol.maybe so but I do love it when I see the people smile or cry and the kids are just so happy to get something that they want. these people are really greatful and so many of them really just need someone to care. thanks for the idea vix I will check the pin site out. I just moved into a new house that my daughter bought for me.i am going to have bbq/paint party to get my house painted by my friends and family. i have done this one before. and all my friends have done it .its so much cheaper then having pro do it I just buy paints brushes rollers and all the food and stuff for bbq,if anyone ever needs ideas for partys to make money or to help out anyone just ask me I am your girl.my friend angie bunny(I love her name)her and her daughters have been collecting prom dresses. alot of her daughters friends told her they were not going .so angie's daughter wanted to help .they don't know it yet but those grls are going o prom angie is going to do all of there hair free and they will get a dress and shoes for them to go to the prom with her daughter who did not want them to miss it. happiness is making someone else smile.hug's alea

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
the paint party is also a great idea Aleastorm!!
I'm kinda doing something like that, a moving party, lol

:clap

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Its wonderful that you do so many caring things for others Alea! :bravo

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
thanks carey,I do it cause its the one gift in life that I have that not only helps people but makes those with very little smile to know someone cares. and I am not the only one it takes all friends and family to pull off a lot of the things I do. here is an idea for a kids party we just did this one for a friend of ours here little girl was turning 8 and wanted a party that screamed different and great we call it back yard drive in. we put our money together and got a used hugh back yard projecter screen they cost about 3000 to 4000. we got ours for 950.00 it blows up its also all weather. we also found a place that was going out of biz with used go carts. we got them dirt cheap as they no longer work. we painted them and set everything up just like a drive in snack bar also. birthday girl picked 2 movies soon as sun went down the movies started. parents and kids loved it everyone had a great time and our birthday girl was the big hit at school where they are still talking about it. also got request to do it for a few other kids birthdays this summer. hug's alea

Last edited:

Darius

Banned
It's always great to have good neighborhoods.
Bingo is a very social game and ideal way to get know your neighborhoods and/or friends better.
... and playing bingo is really fun.
Kids are always happy when gifts are on table GG22
Have a nice summer, to all of YOU!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
yes, my mom loves playing bingo online and chatting with everyone :)

GG22

Darius

Banned
I'm just curious, which bingo version you prefer, 75-ball or 90-ball ????

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Darius, its my mom that plays and I'm not sure what she plays, I'll have to ask her