What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother Chat

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Anyone who watches the show and would like to chat about it, here is a thread just for it!

So after watching the 2 premiere shows, here are my favs so far. Donny, Frankie Cody, Devin, Hayden, Christine.

I dont really know any of them good enough at this point to make any good assessment of them yet. But I will soon! :bravo

Last edited:

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
I like the same ones you do Carey plus I like Amber too.what a great show it was tonight too.can wait to see who is on the block.don't care for Joey on team America I didn't vote for her.how about you Carey.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I voted for Donny!! LOL

I dont have any problem with Joey, don't like or dislike her. Its just too early to really like or not like anyone! :clap

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
my favorite is Frankie!! it takes a few weeks to get to know most of them.
I like the new twist with 2 HOHs, I think it will shake things up this season!!

:ohboy

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
my favorite is Frankie!! it takes a few weeks to get to know most of them.
I like the new twist with 2 HOHs, I think it will shake things up this season!!

Yeah i hope so! They seem like a wild bunch, I turned on the live feeds last night and they were running around like crazy people, lots going on! Should be an interesting season! :clap

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not going to pay for live feeds this season, I dont think I'll have time to watch them.
maybe at the half way mark once they discount it, I'll pay, lol

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
I am not getting live feeds at this time either dani.maybe the very lovely miss Carey can let us know what is going on.see how I buttered her up to ask her if she would.lol

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
Well that's great so far Donny has saved him determining the pic.I think Joey is going up as replacement not sure .but I hope so I don't care for her at all.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I havent time to watch the live feeds but I read the feed updates all the time. They are actually very boring, everyone gets along way too well!! LOL But that will change with time I am sure! And yes Donny won veto and saved himself and they are putting up Joey as the replacement and sending her home.

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
I am loving big brother this season .Caleb is crazy for Amber.I think they would be cute together.So glad Joey is on the block.I really don't like her.she has a big mouth.ok Carey and dani what do u think

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
Have you been watching big brother after dark.it's pretty tame no real bad words and no drama so far.wonder when they will be going after each other.

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
Carey why did Joey tell everyone about the all girls team.also Amber keeps leavening room when ever Caleb comes in after he told her he has feelings for her.my guess is she is not into him a nd that's why she keeps leaving room when he comes in.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I didnt know Caleb admitted his feelings finally, I will have to read about what I missed yesterday!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I missed last night, I finally got out of our house last night

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
Well all the guys have told Caleb that Amber is just using him to get to the end.Caleb told them all she does is whisper in his ear for him to take her to the end.she also told everyone that she is not into him.she was talking bad about Caleb to one of t he other guys and that made the guy mad and he told her to stop it.the guy did tell Caleb what she said and he also told him she is a user.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
finally settled after my move with cable TV hooked up, lol
now I can catch up, I have missed all but the 1st two shows

:bravo

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
finally settled after my move with cable TV hooked up, lol
now I can catch up, I have missed all but the 1st two shows

:bravo
Time to catch up Dani!! I haven't watched much of the live feeds this season but never do at the beginning anyway, way too many people in the house, I prefer to wait until theres ess than 10 in the house to watch!