What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birthday Bash freebie

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

msfilly

Lifetime Streaker
If you are a depositor at This is Vegas Check your acct for part III of IV freebie in cashier free n/d :money$10 please check T&C's and good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
C

ceks79

Thanks for the info, I lost it though...max cashout on this is $1000! Thats is very nice!
:money

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks msfilly I found $5 in mine - does anyone know why thisisvegas have removed a lot of the slots, I used to like cleopatra's coins and love and money and they are both gone now?

C

ceks79

sorcer,

All slots are there but you have pull down the bar on the right side of the slotlist and youll see all of them.

:cool:

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Nope I haven't got them all, there is only travel bug, scarey rich, fantasy fortune, future fortunes, 5 reel circus and atomic age in the video slots

C

ceks79

There is a list with bar just right of the 4 red "New" symbols...which you can drag down...alsow two arrows..one for up and one for down..all slots are there. My slotlist also ends at Atomic Age...to see all I need to pull the bar down...

:hitLOL

judyb57

Super Moderator

Can you see my all the way to the right of the picture what ceks is talking about guys? There is a red arrow with a scrollbar to get to the other games!

Last edited:

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks very much I can see the red bar now, talk about hiding it tho, sheesh, I have played games I don't like the last twice cos I hadn't seen the other games.