What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackjack Tourney @ Platinum Play

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

bbzgurl

Lifetime Streaker
:sowwy

WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! THE TOURNEY WAS CANCELLED DUE TO ONLY 9 STREAKERS SHOWING UPTO PLAY!!!! I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!
:mdht​

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sorry hon. I can't believe more members did not sign up for this. It was a FREE tourney!!!!!!!!! :mdht

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yeah was disappointing - I was all lined up then boom tourney was cancelled :argueingsmilies

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Sorry guys we will try again when it isn't a holiday and we can get more people to show:mdht

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That would be great vixen, the slot tourney was a lot of fun, thanks very much for organising them

swissms

Newbie Streaker
WOW! I for sure would have joined the tourney but my internet was out before Thanksgiving until a few hours ago. There isnt that much variety out there when it comes to Freerolls. I really enjoy blackjack and would have been a nice break from the usual routine of slots and poker. So sorry I missed it but if you line up another you can count on me.
Thank you for all lthe work you do to get these for us!