What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Break da Bank Again

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
I've been receiving free spins on Break da Bang Again each time I deposit at Go Wild. Oh my gosh, does anyone else hate this game? I've never played a more selfish slot machine! LOL The hits are few and far between. I mean I will get 30 spins and get like 9 cents or something. I got $5 once but I can't remember the last time I got that bonus round.

It reminds me of Chocolate Factory, another loser. You finally get to the bonus round and the pay off is so so lame.

Anyone ever win big on these games?

:hpyval

Last edited by a moderator:

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Okay too much time on my hands tonight. I decided to play the game in fun play to see if I could hit the bonus round. I started out with 1000 bucks and now it's up to 7730. I've been hitting left and right. Go figure.

:ohboy

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
I tell you , at 1st i wasn't a big fan of this game, until one time i got the bonus round, betting like 45 cents, hit 5 queens with the wild symbol paying out 25x payout, and won like $240.

after that, i was hooked, just anticipating when i hit all of those pretty wild symbols or all 5 jewels with a wild during the bonus round.

when its hitting its hitting, when its not its not. that is for sure

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Break Da Bank is a typical high variance slot... but if you are on a roll, you keep coming back for more!!

Yeah luckystef, winning streaks always seem to happen in free mode, doesn't it? But then again, you could try out the same amount in real money, see what happens...GG22

Last edited by a moderator:

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Break Da Bank is a typical high variance slot... but if you are on a roll, you keep coming back for more!!

Yeah luckystef, winning streaks always seem to happen in free mode, doesn't it? But then again, you could try out the same amount in real money, see what happens...GG22

Mouche I'm ashamed to say I don't know what high variance means. I see these terms now but I'm lost.

Anton DB

Lifetime Streaker
Mouche I'm ashamed to say I don't know what high variance means. I see these terms now but I'm lost.

High variance means that a slot pays less smaller wins, but if it hits its usually big.
Scary Rich 1+2 are typical high variance slots, and so is BDBA.

Break da Bank Again is one of my top favourite slots, true, it can suck you dry faster than a vampire on speed, but when it pays it pays HUGE.

Sorry for posting this screenie again, not meant to 'show off' but I can't stand it when I see my favourite slotgame burnt down...
GG22

Attachments

• BDBA emeralds2JP.JPG
    BDBA emeralds2JP.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 11
  • BDBA emeralds1JP.JPG
    BDBA emeralds1JP.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 9

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
WOW WHAT DID YOU HIT ON THAT FIRST SCREEN SHOT FOR OVER 1,100 THATS AWESOME :slotdude:bln
High variance means that a slot pays less smaller wins, but if it hits its usually big.

Break da Bank Again is one of my top favourite slots, true, it can suck you dry faster than a vampire on speed, but when it pays it pays HUGE.

Sorry for posting this screenie again, not meant to 'show off' but I can't stand it when I see my favourite slotgame burnt down...
GG22

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker

GG22

Woweee! You are convincing me to stick with it Anton! Congrats on that!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I been playing this a lot lately but have no luck on it. I will keep trying and if I lose a lot of money I can always blame Anton!!:tongueout

pauld11

Junior Streaker
I had a Hit on break da Bank Again for $1123.00 , but it was on a free chip , max cash out was $250 on the free chip , I cashed out $250

Now i can't stop playing this game , I just love it so much

Yes it can eat lots of money like all the other games can too

But when it hits , it can hit big

Good Luck , and have fun

Paul

:slotdude

allen5613

Junior Streaker
Has anyone,else. hit the back to game button while looking at the screen shot? Sometimers kicking in..............

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Great Hit Pauld11 - way to go!!

Allen5613
Has anyone,else. hit the back to game button while looking at the screen shot?

lol yes, guilty of it rofl