What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calizz

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Hey sweetie how are you feeling?
I have been very worried about your health, i hope your not wearing your self out.
I hope mom is doing okay-please give her a great big hug from me.:)HG

also i was wondering if you have heard of a band called ru36? They stand around and scream...lol
The guy named Arron use to stay at my house alot.

The other band is called canned heat, they played at wood stock, the old singer is my daughter-in-laws dad. When I talked to him at the wedding he was quite surprised I didnt know alot of there songs.
I can't remember that far back- crap I don't remember yesterday..GG22
hugsKS:):)HG

hugs

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Hey Now!! So nice to see a post from you!!

Truth be told, my mental health is not the best, and my heart/head is too heavy!!.. but they say, mind body spirt and I'm getting ready to take action!!! As far as the lymphoma, we're still in wait.........

I'll see my MoM late this week/weekend and I will tell her that she's not forgotten. (hoping the apple doesn't fall far from)

Music.. ahhh sweet music! I'll do some seaching on ru36 and ask my VERY knowledgable music buds. Sometimes what sounds like screaming- has a very powerful message behind it!! Or if it's good, can be tweaked and turned into something thats more accesible- like my brilliant friends in the band X have been doing for years. John Doe- lead singer, find a solo song, it may be an X cover, but it sounds like gold and he's one of the most handsome men alive! KS:) KS:) KS:)

I would have had a blast with your daughters father in law!! Would have LOVED the stories and had TONS of questions!!

Love you baby! Always! :)HG

XOXOXOX
Liz

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Sorry to hear your not feeling the best honey, do you have someone close to talk to?
I have been really busy with the volunteer work I do-I work at a thrift store and all the money we make goes to help with peoples electric, clothing etc. in town.
And I work at the food bank, also I was feeding the homeless but I need to start staying home and taking care of my self..lol
I hope to start posting more, I really miss talking to everyone.

yes -you would have loved talking to leah's dad, he had alot of stories to tell, because they were on the radio and TV was why he was surprised I didn't remember them. He got a little tipsy and started to sing and said now does that song ring a bell? I said yes now I remember! ( I lied!!) But he was happyGG22
Have a great day honey.

hugs:)HG