What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Careful Using Netspend...The Saga Continues

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
In another thread, I was happy to tell everyone that Netspend finally manually reversed the deposit I attemtped to make to iNetBet earlier last week. Well, when I saw this, I went to Club World and had no problems using this card to make the deposit and enjoyed playing the $25. Meanwhile, the transaction from the iNetBet failure still loomed as "pending" in my account.

This weekend, I loaded Netspend again, this time for $21. I decided to give iNetBet another try using this Visa thinking the "glitch" had been resolved. Nope, again it declined in the iNetBet cashier for the deposit. This time, however, when I went to check my Netspend account, not only did I notice my account was overdrawn by $4.68 (which is unrealistic cos I always load just enough to cover each transaction including all fees), but the original charge that iNetBet claimed they didn't receive was paid by Netspend. So, now not only am I out the recent deposit, I'm in the hole and paying for something I didn't get. And, of course, I can't prove anything on iNetBet's end, nor can I get out of the nightmare with Netspend.

So be careful if using Netspend Visa. That's all I'm going say. I don't think I'm getting out of this one easily.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Sheesh that totally sucks!! I sure hope Netspend fixes this issue asap!

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Wow sorry to hear you are having such trouble i never have any trouble at all i just use netspend at inetbet yestersday and it worked fine

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
Well, I'm giving it a week or so and see what happens to the activity in the Netspend and take it from there. But, just be careful.

mmh424

Pro Streaker
Please let us know the outcome. I have not had any problems with netspend up to this point, I hope you can get it resolved. :pace

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
It will rectify itself within 30 days.. :pace:pace:pace

Riffle

Pro Streaker
I had the same problem once and, though it took a little bit, it did fix on its own.

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
Well, after talking to Netspend via phone AGAIN several days ago, they told me they would email iNetBet and cc me on the email disputing this transaction (since now iNetBet did collect the disputed amount involving the $25 which has put my Netspend Visa in a $4.68 deficit balance). No email was ever sent, so I took a screenshot of my Netspend history and highlighted the transaction in dispute. Then, I went back into my iNetBet history for 6 weeks and do NOT show any transaction deposit for $25. So, I emailed all this information with the image to the manager just now hoping this is enough to get this resolved. I'll email back as soon as the next chapter writes itself.

angry

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
Alan (iNetBet) wrote back and again said they didn't receive it. I don't understand cos it is showing as paid in my Netspend account. But, I understand not much more to do on that end.

Netspend is screwing around with me telling me again and again to contact the merchant and request a refund. Do you sense a nightmarish loop here? So, I'm giving it one more try on the Netspend end and then may just chalk this up to a loss.

Last edited by a moderator:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
So, I'm giving it one more try on the Netspend end and then may just chalk this up to a loss.

Damn this really stinks Krazy!! Sorry you are going through such a headache. I hope they fix this for you asap!;)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Krazy.. I am sure that it appears to have been paid to iNetbet when in all actuallity it is probably floating around out there because the third party processer didn't process it right and it wil be back in your Netspend account within 30 days.
I would be patient and wait 30 days and see what happens..

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
All I keep getting from Netspend is, "...contact the issuing merchant for a refund..." and then after that I get the speel about Direct Deposit. I basically told them to close my damn account cos I'm tired of being treated like a friggin idiot. It's too bad too cos I've had this account well over a year and this is the first time I've ever had this type of trouble. You would think with that type of customer record Netspend would believe me and just give me back the damn $25. Geesh.

angry

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
krazy they will give it back to you after 30 days..
It has to go thru a cycling period and as soon as it does and it's not picked up by Intetbet then it is put back into your Netspend account..
confusing yes.
frustrating you bet
but you will get your money back so don't close your account cuz then it will be lost forever

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
Well, taz, they they don't listen to my emails anyway and my account, though in a $4.68 deficit, is still open. So, I'll wait and see what happens.

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
I had mine go in defecit before too..which pissed me off but then I had to laugh at also..
I mean really how can a prepaid debit card go into defecit??