What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chocolate cake !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iustin78

Lifetime Streaker
Pasca cu ciocolata.Chocolate cake !Especially for Easter !

Ingredients:
Dough: 350 g flour, 150 g butter, 2-3 tablespoons powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons cream, 1 egg yolk, salt, 1 teaspoon baking powder
cream: 2 cups of sugar, 0,5 l milk, 5 eggs, 50 g butter 50 g cocoa 4 tablespoons flour
Preparation:
Dough: Mix all ingredients and form a dough which is spread on a sheet. Brush bread with oil pan and coat with flour. Put sheet of dough in the pan, including the edges of pan.

Cream: Beat 2 eggs with a cup of sugar. Add half the milk and then incorporate the flour and cocoa. Place the remaining milk and place over low heat, stirring until thickened. When has thickened, remove from heat and add butter. Allow to cool. Separately, whip 3 egg yolks with one cup of sugar until it melts. Beat 3 egg whites and incorporate the remaining egg yolks. The composition of the mix in boiling composition. The resulting cream is poured into the pan, cut dough edges to have a beautiful and bake it that should have already warmed. Leave in oven for about an hour and a half.
EsEgg

Attachments

• pasca cu ciocolata 1.jpg
    pasca cu ciocolata 1.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 11
  • pasca cu ciocolata 2.jpg
    pasca cu ciocolata 2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 12
  • pasca cu ciocolata 3.jpg
    pasca cu ciocolata 3.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Sounds good but the picture does not look chocolatey at all! :think

iustin78

Lifetime Streaker
yes, it's my mistake these pictures ,same product but with cheese instead chocolate !:proud

Aditya

Banned
Nice recipes.....
I will be must try it..
If you have any its related videos pleas share with us!!!!
Thanks.:thank you

sinda

Banned
made this cake last night and i have to say first that i absolutely LOVE chocolate, especially chocolate cake...the consistency of the batter was perfect, it took about 40 minutes to bake... i used chocolate flavored soy like others... the end result was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious... and more than anything, it was so easy to make... i think i'll try applesauce instead of the oil next time b/c of the calories and fat?? anyone know the nutrition facts on this?? i ran all the numbers on the ingredients and the most calories and fat came from the oil... anyway A+++++++++ for this recipe.... i melted choc chips and choc soy and drizzled on top and it was a diff taste but very tasty...