What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Basket Raffle

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

ashtok119

Social Networking Mod
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=Black cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=30 width="90%" background=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/dani3839/backgrounds/redglittermissy.gif border=3><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"><CENTER><TABLE borderColor=Black width="100%" background=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/judyb57/Backgrounds/whiteback.jpg border=2><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">

The holidays are almost here!
This Christmas we have a lovely holiday gift basket to give away!!
(Actual gift basket may vary from picture)

All you have to do is head for the Raffle Room (at the top of the forum along the dark
blue line click on Community, then click on the drop down link "Raffles" and look for the
Christmas Raffle and enter. Then post below so we know you got into it!

Raffles

This is only one entry per member. Remember, these Raffles are drawn by the system
so we never touch any entries or anything. The Drawing will be held on December 21st
so hurry and get registered.

ENTER HERE

If you are not a member yet and just visiting or reading posts, be sure to register
as a member so you too will be eligible for these Raffles!

Winners have 2 days to claim this prize

Good luck Streakers!!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER></TD></TD></TR></TBODY>
</TABLE></SPAN></CENTER>

Last edited:

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker
ENTERED!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!

GOOD LUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!

• :thank you

cessie

Junior Streaker
Entered, Thanks Streak! Good luck to me I could use some. Good luck everyone!

:urbest