What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dani, Redfawn and any Mom's with kids

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
In the milatary- How are they??? I send prayers and love and really wish we could just pullout all ready!!! All respect for your upstanding children! I've been meaning to ask you guys!

:)HG

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
My daughter is in the Navy bootcamp now about to become a doctor, she is not doing all that great but toughing it out! I cry a lot with worry because she a girlie girl and this is very tough on her :( She never did sports or broke her nails before. She never has left home and now at 22 she is alone, scared and lonely for family. Thanks for asking Liz!

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
WHOA Vixen!!!!

I remember you posted that she planned to inlist, I had no idea. Oh dear, my head and heart are raceing right now, and tears are welling up and spilling down now. She's the same age and sounds just like my Victoria.

Whats her name?

I will ask and remind my friends and family for prayers. Catholic, Jewish and eveything else. My dear friend Ruthie has family in Jerusalam, I'll ask her to ask for a prayer note to be put in the wailing wall. For everyone thats sacraficed so much. You guys- If you don't wanna post names, then please i m me. names and D.O.B. please!

I'm so shaking, I couldn't be that strong!!!

Love you guys
Liz

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Vixen thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter. That is such an awesome sacrifice you both are making... Our Navy does such wonderful things - Amazing how they can deploy to crises with life saving help... You must be very very proud!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
thanks for asking Liz, my son is in iraq on his 2nd tour. He is
doing fine and will be home on leave in may for 2 weeks.
His wife seems to be handling this tour ok also! they have 2 kids
keeping her busy :)

thanks again for keeping our troops in
your thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Hi dani- I've been praying and it's time to pull in more prayers and what ever it takes!! It was told to me that because we have no draft, most of our soldiers are doing two tours. Must be heart wrenching!!!! I hope they don't start calling for more!!

If enough of us make some noise and send out love, hopefully we'll be heard!
We need A LOT of help now!!!

Love to you and all :)HG :)HG :)HG

XoX

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
Hi Lizz hon, thanks for posting this. My son is home now and trying to get back into life. He tried killing himself a couple of times and i was by his side each time and always. He has post stress and is very jumpy with loud noises now. He has a tough time with work trying to stay focussed. I am very grateful he is back and out now from the Army. Vix and dani..my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your brave son and daughter! God Bless and may they be home safe happy and healthy soon.
God Bless our troops!

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
My Heart and Hopes go out to all. If thier's ever a need or some direction, help I can extend to ANY of our troops, please let me know. From 49 Palms to Camp Pendtlton in CA. let me know!

XoX
Liz

judyb57

Super Moderator
What a great thread Liz, thank you. I try and keep those in the armed services in my thoughts and prayers always. How hard not only for the enlisted, but for their families also. :)HG

dennisculp

Junior Streaker
This post really touched my heart. My 18-year-old daughter, who seriously weighs 100 pounds soking wet, graduates this year. After graduation, she is going to Africa again for 2 weeks for a missions trip with our church (she went last year and it touched her soooo much, she is going back again). When she returns from Africa, she is going to Boot Camp for the Air Force. She has alredy enlisted for 8 (yes 8) years!!!! I am so scared and soooo proud at the same time. I have sheltered her most of her life (we live in a VERY small town) and she really doesn't know what REAL life is about. I guess this will show her very quickly, huh????? Anyway, please keep her (her name is Brandee) and all of us in your prayers. I, myself have EXTREME panic attacks and I am VERY worried about this, but I know it is the best thing for her. I just don't know how I'm going to handle it when the time comes. I guess I have to be MOM and let her go, but I can't imagine how hard that is going to be. I am VERY proud of her and all of those who give of theirselves for our country. God Bless all of you who have family in Iraq and in the military. You are constantly in my prayers.
(My name is actually Stacy)
I love the Streak family and all this forum has to offer!!!!!!!!
streakrockssss:)HG:)HGstreakrockssss

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Liz as Judy said thank you so much for starting this thread, I cannot even imagine what these mums are going through

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
First off, it's 29 palms in CA not 49..

My Dad fought in WW2 and my brother, who was my HERO, before he enlisted in the Marine Corps During Viet Nam. Thank god hey was needed in Asia and didn't do combat. He didn't like it.... OiY!

My Mom got involed with the Mothers of Marines. They's bake cookies and send packages, cards etc. to thier sons and sons who were'nt getting anything!! She became President of our chapter, so she could get direct info or she was always willing to help kids, hers and any others. So sad a cpl. mom's lost there SONS. I remember on of the ladies really well. She turned to the bottle and they lost touch.

So thats what made me think about any troops in CA that are stuck on base during holiday time. Vic, my daughter was dating a marine- my mom said tell him any of his buddies are more than welcome to come over!! Especially during holidays!!!!

Tracy, nice to see and meet you!! No way of getting her out? And just to hear 8 yrs. is so sad and scary!! Where is she going in Africa? I don't know why we don't take care of US! And then go to places in NEED!! Where genocide ect. is going on... Ahhhha.

Thanks and please lets keep some kind post about our kids. I'm learning A Lot

XoX
Liz

dennisculp

Junior Streaker
CALizzz ... very nice to meet you too :)HG My daughter, Brandee, will be going back to Zambia, Africa for 2 weeks. I agree with you ALL the way, we need to first help those in need IN OUR OWN COUNTRY. Then, go other place. But, really all I care about now is that she is VERY strong in her faith and wants to tell others about God and Jesus. (and to help them get saved). She came back last year with many AWESOME stories, so I know this year will be just as good. As for the Air Forse and her enlisting for 8 years, it is actually 4 years active duty and 4 years inactive duty. This is the best thing for her since the only money coming into my household (which includes 6 people) is my disability check and I am not able to pay for college for her. She is a straight A student in school and ranked #13 in her class (which is awesome) and she NEEDS to go to college. At least this way her college is paid for. The thing that worries me is her going to Iraq or somewhere to fight. She is my first-born and we are a lot alike. It would absolutely KILL me if anything were to happen to her. Like I said, I am scared beyond belief and proud and happy at the same time. Anyway, enough rambling for now. Love all my Streak family!!!
streakrockssss

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Big hugs for all the moms and dads of military children. They are all in my thoughts and prayers!:)HG