What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elvis Video Slot at Slots N Games reviewed

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker

ELVIS Top 20

Meet Elvis at Slots N Games, a fun and sparkling video slot designed by IGT. It's time to rock and roll with "Blue Suede Shoes" playing in the background, whilst you reap the rewards of no less than three exciting bonus games.

The animated graphics are quite appealing and show cool pictures of Elvis as a youngster and in his glorious days as the King of Rock 'n Roll.

The Crown is the wild symbol that substitutes for all other symbols, except the bonus scatters. Try to hit 5 Crowns on adjacent reels and you'll cash in £5,000.

The Guitar Bonus is one of the cool features in this game. When you hit 3, 4 or 5 Guitar Scatters in any position, each of the guitars will start playing. The longer they play, the more bonus cash you'll win!

I also love the tunes that come out of the Jukebox Jive Bonus. The Jukebox is also a scatter and when you hit 3 or more Jukeboxes on any pay-line you are invited to pick one to reveal your bonus cash, which is paid out in the form of a random multiplier times your total bet.

Last, but not least: when you hit 3 Golden Records in any position on the reels, you will progress to the Elvis Wheel where you can win up to 125 times your total bet!

This 5-reel, 20-line slot game is beautiful to watch and fun to play, but you may need a slightly bigger bankroll, even when you are a small better (like me), because the minimum stake starts at £2 with all pay-lines activated. You can choose from 4 coin denominations, ranging from £0.10 to £1, and increase your bet up to £20 a spin. All winning combinations pay from left to right, except for the bonus scatters, which trigger the respective bonus rounds when they land on any pay-line.

I think this attractive slot is first on the list to become one of my all-time favourites! Elvis has it all: cool music and fun bonus games. Although the long term expected payback of 95% is a bit below average, the King turned out to be quite generous when I was playing. Give it a good try yourself and let me know what you think. Also, don't forget to take advantage of the £125 Welcome Bonus at Slots N Games to give your bankroll a nice boost.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited by a moderator: