What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

enjoyed todays freeroll

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

jimmyd1953

Newbie Streaker
:witchi really like the rebuy and addon option.i never had to rebuy today,came out with with gangbuster cards early,then i added on. got 4th and the hand that hurt me was- i had a8 utg only bb in with j7 ,flop 998 i bet half pot and he shoves allin . he had 10 outs, hits 10 on river.
thanks sg almost have my bankroll to 150, 6 short, ill make a trade somewhere and cash out.
it was spooky fun:witcheepoo

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Good stuff Jimmy thanks for taking the time out to let us know how much you enjoyed it!!:candy

judyb57

Super Moderator
Glad you had a good time. love playing the monthly games with you all :chrsmnstr

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you to the Streak and Intertops poker again for this months freeroll!

I only did the add-on and placed 5th. I won $15 and some change.

I thought JudyB was gonna do well there for a while, while we were at the same table.

It did irk me though, that a person at the table did not have the decency to answer when Judy asked his table name. I guess it was a little different, I don't know the reason, I just know They should have at least acknowledged her. (seeing as she does so much for this board!)

anyway.....didn't mean to go off!

Thanks again!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Awww thanks weesie! You were doing GREAT!!! So glad you placed and won something!!!! I know how hard that chat is to keep track of, lol. I am usually so busy looking at the table I miss a lot of it so I totally understand why people may not catch it. :)HG