What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENTRY RULES FOR HAUNTED HOTEL. PLEASE READ EVERYONE!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator

RULES FOR ENTRY INTO THE HAUNTED HOTEL:

The Hauntel Hotel will be held from Wed. October 28th through midnight October 31st.

1. To gain entry into the Hotel, you will be required to make a $25 deposit to any of our sponsors. That will allow you to be a guest and enter the daily tasks for prizes. You will not be eligible for the Main Prizes given away at the end of the Hotel. (You will be eligible for the daily prizes though!)

2. If you make a $50 deposit to one of the main sponsors, you will become a guest of the Hotel, enter the daily tasks and be eligible for the Main Prizes of the sponsor you deposited with (given away at the end of the Hotel).

3. If you make a $75 deposit to one of the main sponsors, you will become a guest of the Hotel, enter the daily tasks and be eligible for the Main Prizes of the sponsor you deposited with (given away at the end of the Hotel) and you will have immunity from getting killed during your stay.

4. Everyone that gets killed during their stay, will be allowed one back to life chance with a $25 deposit to any sponsor.

5. We will allow deposits to be in increments of $25 but they must be made in a timely manner. (which we will provide you the times at a later date)

Registration will open on October 1st and run until the evening before the Hotel opens. If you still have questions please feel free to ask.

NO DEPOSITS WILL BE COUNTED UNTIL OCTOBER 1ST SO DO NOT MAKE ANY FOR THE HOTEL AT THIS MOMENT!

Riffle

Pro Streaker
bwahahahahahahahahaha

never been a guest before, almost scared...gonna have make sure I deposit enough for immunity LOL...

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
HAHA she knows how brutal it can be and beware Riffle there are a few wicked twist and surprises we have for this year to spice things up real good!;)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yes rifle I would be afraid too, I am afraid there will be murder and mayhem, but wow it's a lot of fun at the Hotel, make sure you book your room early.

lynnyadg

Lifetime Streaker
will you post sponsors soon,or am i just blind lmao.i love these halloween parties you throw.:hug

sorcer3ss

Staff member
That's a good question, lynnyadg, I will check and find out. Yeah Haunted Hotel really is a blast

judyb57

Super Moderator
The main sponsors are Royal Joker, Intertops Red and Red Flush. I will be putting out the Registration room on the first everyone!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Woohoo cant wait for the Hotel!! Its always such a blast! I am so looking forward to killing Riffle!! :laugh:laugh