What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

favorite music of the 60's and 70's

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

labell

Lifetime Streaker
it's late September and I really should be back at school.....

I'm lovin this too, thanks for thinking of it... think of the knowledge we'd have if learning science and math came as easily a remembering song lyrics ;)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
You know... I will be back- your talking my language!! :thumbsup

Peace out girl scout!

XOXOX

labell

Lifetime Streaker
lol Carey me too, a fav to roller skate to... and now I've played it for my daughter she's hooked too... thank heavens she's not quite old enough to recognize some of the lyrics lol

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Hello my friends!

Rod Stewart and the faces, I think that was his PRIME. Thanks for posting that!

Ok... Here we go. I took a trip down memory lane. I think I came out of the womb singing!!! Anyway- here is who I was listening to then and most of it still.

JANIS
The Airplane
THE BEATLES!
The Doors
Tommy James and the Shondells

The Monkeys
Elton John (my first arena rock show, slept in line for Tix. I was 12 and my MoM, sister got a hotel room and my sister would come over and check on me!
Van Morrison

Dig that Mowtown Sound!

The SUPEREMES, The Temptations, 4 Tops, Stevie Wonder, Smokey

These bands, Artists will ALWAYS remind me of my Dad!! Stuff we shared Cat Stevens, Dan Folgelberg (RIP) We saw him live together, just the 2 of us, went to dinner first, cemented in my heart!

The Who
Frampton, Frampton comes alive- we put a magazine pic of him in our 9th grade year book, in the center, with us around his pic! GG22

BOWIE... BOWIE and BOWIE!!! I've seen him live 5 or 6 times and took Victoria to see him when she was 10. Did I mention BOWIE?

Crosby Stills Nash Saw them a few yrs. ago. Ahhhh!!!!

Tom Petty!!! I dig rockin' around with you..... And ya don't have to live like a refugee! Great performer, cool guy too!

TRAFFIC Dear Mr. Fantasy... Wasted and can't find my way home... etc etc

The next two artists have and always will be a staple!! Love love love...

JONI MITCHELL I saw her in 78, what a show, what a writer, musician, talent. Thank God for JONI!!!

NEIL YOUNG I trip over my tounge and fingers there!!!

Oh yeah....

THE GRATEFUL DEAD! some ragtag group of misfits who changed my life! THANK YOU JERRY! WE MISS YOU!!!

Ah chit! Was I suppossed to break it down into songs?? LMAO :hit

95 % of the artists I still play, or wouldn't change the dial.

:cheers

XOXOX

Anton DB

Lifetime Streaker
Led Zepplin - Stairway to Heaven

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun!!

And the best one, Jeff Wayne - War of the Worlds soundtrack.

:vhar