What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

feeling really good

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
today we went out and brought food,got meds,blankets,went to stores,batteries,just about anything you could think of and took care of alot of people who were shut in and could not make there way out of there house.we also had a great crew of guys who went and shoveled path ways for people and there pets.i was in first crew this morning at 7:30 we took care of 30 people 12:00 2 crew took over and now the crew 3 is up til 9:00 tonight.we made homemade chicken soup,veggie,navy bean ,and wedding soup .we also gave them biscuts and crackers.so many smiles and how greatful they were.we were only happy to help all our brothers ,sisters and our animal friends.god bless you all stay warm.and a big shout out to all the streak ladies.vix,miss carey,sweet dani,my holy taz terror,miss judy and sweet calizzz,silky, and my buddy rippers.stay safe everyone,hug's alea

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thats is so sweet Alea, you are such a caring and giving person. It warms my heart!:)HG

judyb57

Super Moderator
Hi Alea, I miss you! So glad you are able to stop in and visit at least once in a while and never forget your pals here! :bln

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
That is so amazing and I need to do more things like this !! Thanks for reminding me that I am lucky to have my home and staying warm!

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
i miss you too miss judy and all my friends here.i am so glad when i get the chance to stop by and say hi too all of you.i love doing this kind of stuff.i am so honored that god lets me do it to help others and make them smile and let them know that there our people that care what happens to them.we talked alot of stores into giving us stuff free to give out to those that needed it.some bakerys also helped out.we even used some of our own money as we were blessed enough that we could share with those with little to none.stay safe and warm my friends.god bless you all.hugs alea

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Hey sweet lady!!!

You've inspired me! At the end of the month I'm gonna bring some goodie bags to skid row. Even if 50 people can eat.. Maybe I'll start a blanket drive- the salon's clientle have more money than they know what to do with!!

I'm thinking chicken salad sandwhich's, couple pieces of fruit. cpl. cookies and a bar of soap. For the women a cpl. tampons and the men will get razors.

It's been far too long since I've helped, besides a dollar here or there.

:val4

Liz