What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash makeover for five Slotland.com games

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Flash makeover for five Slotland.com games

Innovative online slots and video poker site Slotland.com has announced that five of its 15 one-of-a-kind games are now available in an enriched instant-play Flash-based format featuring enhanced sound effects and graphics.

Slotland.com revealed that its Jacks Or Better, Reel Riot, Treasure Box, Golden 8 and Wild Heart online video slot games have undergone a makeover while new and improved versions of its remaining titles are to be launched over the coming months.

“I’ve always liked the slots at Slotland.com,” said one regular player cited by Slotland.com.

“That’s one of the reasons I’ve been playing here practically since the Internet was invented. The new games are the same basic games but the new graphics and sounds are a real treat for the senses.

“The other reason I stick with Slotland.com is because its customer service is so good. It’s always very prompt and polite when answering questions and there’s never any fuss when you deposit or withdraw.”

The re-designed games feature a new-full screen option that enlarges the graphics to fill the entire screen alongside improved navigation and brief video tutorials in order to get players started.

Slotland.com has also announced a special summer contest that is inviting players to submit photos to [email protected] of their favourite place to enjoy its games. Entries must be submitted by July 31 with the best photo set to receive a bonus worth $250. Submissions are to be posted on photo sharing site Flickr.com with two runners-up receiving bonuses worth $100 while another pair will each take away $50.

After being hit in May for over $163,000, the progressive jackpot at Slotland.com has already risen to almost $100,000 while the prize at its WinADay.com sister site stands at $55,000 after being won last month for $200,000.

Source