What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Up To $150 FREE NO DEPOSIT from Slotland For their Birthday Celebration!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
SLOTLAND BIRTHDAY FREEBIE -Tuesday - Sunday, October 22 - 27, 2013 -Claim up to $150 FREE

This awesome bonus rewards players based on how many years you have been a member at Slotland. It is valid for all players and who have made at least a $25 deposit in the lifetime of your account. Which means you can get up to $150 FREE! That's how we party at the best online slots destination!

REDEEM CODE: BDAY2013
What bonus will you get?

YEARSBONUS
Less than 1$25
1-5$50
6-10$100
11-15$150

<tbody>
</tbody>

Simply redeem the bonus code and your respective bonus will be automatically credited to your account. Remember the bonus is based on the number of years you have been playing at Slotland with at least a $25 deposit and is valid for your current active account only.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Valid from Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:00 PM EST till Sunday, October 27, 2013 11:59 PM EST. The Free bonuses must be wagered 20x prior to requesting a withdrawal. One bonus per player. There is a max cash out of $25 for those players who have not deposited at least $25 in the past 30 days prior to receiving this bonus. The max cash out for players with deposits is 10x the bonus amount.

http://www.slotland.com/?p=40876544_1_48

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Re: Get Up To $150 FREE from Slotland For their Birthday Celebration!

I got $150!! Wow I didnt realize I was a player there for so long! :flwrdnc

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Re: Get Up To $150 FREE from Slotland For their Birthday Celebration!

Has anyone received the free money??