What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Is Getting Carried Away!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am starting to really understand why more and more people are choosing to homeschool their kids huhhwtff

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
I know right! homeschooling is becoming very popular. My grandchildren have been homeschooled for the last 4yrs. til this year when their mother started working. huhhwtff:think violet57

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I can understand why also, the world is getting crazy!

huhhwtff

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
Moochelle Obama telling you what your kids can and can't have for lunch. Can't have anything at school that says Jesus on it. Kids can't wear anything with the American flag on it. Kid gets suspended for eating his pop tart in what a teacher thought was the shape of a gun. Schools no longer reciting the pledge of allegiance. You can thank the liberals for all of this crap. Now we have a bunch of liberal dem. senators trying to change the name of the Washington redskins football team because some may find it offensive. The economy is in the tank. Terrorism running rampant. Border crisis etc. etc. and yet these liberal senators have nothing better to do than chase after a football team. There's your problem.