What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go for the gold at Cake Poker at Cake Poker

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Go for the gold at Cake Poker
26 May 2010

(PRESS RELEASE) -- Cake Poker is pleased to announce two great promotions for June.

For the month of June, Cake Poker will be debuting the Gold Stacks Cash Grab - a new promotion which significantly enhances the Gold Stacks Loyalty program. During the month all Super Turbo prizes pay out 50% more! With no cap on winnings, supremely dedicated players working their way to the top level are eligible to earn over $340,000!

Card Room Manager Lee Jones notes, "The Gold Stacks Cash Grab is like a never-ending rake chase for players with winnings in the Gold Stacks program dramatically magnified. It's another example of how we love to reward our loyal players at Cake Poker."

Cake Poker will also continue running Gold Spree through June 18th with players who surpassed their Gold Spree FPP Goal by at least 50% going on a "reward spree" to earn up to 300% more Gold Chips (frequent player rewards) on their game play. Players will see a Gold Chip bonus calculator in their My Account page.

Players of all levels call Cake Poker home, as it's online poker's most rewarding site.

Cake Poker

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Hey Judy,

I just searched all over their site and I can't find anything about the USAs' being able to play. Do you know??

weesie

:sun

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am about 99% sure they do take US players weesie. Maybe if they have live chat you can ask.