What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

eliz117

Pro Streaker
A couple of weeks ago I used the 200% deposit bonus at InetBet on a $25 deposit. Things started going well and I played that deposit-bonus for days, going up and down. Then I decided to cash out $2,500. InetBet sent me an email saying I could not cash out because I had exceeded the betting limit of 25% and I could not cash out anything at all. They gave me back my $25. They said it was in the rules, which I do not understand. I am disputing this but I don't know if it will do any good. So, has anyone else experienced this. I have played at InbetBet for many years with this never happening. I am sure I have cashed out before after playing a long time. Not sure what's happening here.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I have never had that happen eliz117, did you find it in the rules?

sorcer3ss

Staff member
They changed the rules awhile ago, one of our members had the same problem

DaneKingShep

Junior Streaker
Sorry to hear this, in an ideal world you should have been allowed to take out the $2500.

My mate recently got a $30 bonus and couldn't cash it out until he went through that bonus to the amount of $1000!

Madness.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I do think they should have drawn attention to the new rules

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
It is so important to always read the rules on a bonus before you play..

eliz117

Pro Streaker
OK, I have figured out what I did wrong. InetBet has a max bet rule whereby you can't make a bet that exceeds 25% of the deposit amount. I think I made 2 such bets for the fun of it since I was winning. I did not know this but my play was voided. It's a hard lesson to learn, so I am passing it along. Thanks for the sympathy.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
so sorry eliz117, I have seen that max bet rule before!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
OK, I have figured out what I did wrong. InetBet has a max bet rule whereby you can't make a bet that exceeds 25% of the deposit amount. I think I made 2 such bets for the fun of it since I was winning. I did not know this but my play was voided. It's a hard lesson to learn, so I am passing it along. Thanks for the sympathy.

Wow I never knew that!! So if you deposit say $20, you cant make a $5 bet??

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Sorta a BS moment and to be honest now sure I would play there again myself if I bet like that.. So many other places who appreciate you!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I was only aware because one of our other members drew our attention to it.