What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heaven and Hell

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Heaven doesn't want me and Hell's afraid I'll take over!

Heaven and Hell is a 5 reel 9 payline slot with a feature game and individual game jackpot. The
Min bet is0.01 ($ £ €) and the Max bet is 9. You can win a
Max Payout of 1,000 coins AND the current Jackpot.

Heaven and Hell has a special feature called High Low Heaven which, when activated, will allow you a chance to win multiples of your bet by making simple selections.

For the special feature to activate, a min of 3 mystery feature symbols must appear consecutively on an activated win-line. The wild card will count as an additional mystery feature symbol only if a mystery feature symbol is already present.

If you get 3 feature symbols, then your bet for that line is carried forward into the Feature. Any win multiples you get in the Feature will be multiplied by this amount. It is possible to win between X0 (lose) and X250 the amount carried forward into the feature.

High Low Heaven

When the feature activates you will see 3 doors, behind these doors are either Heaven (a win) or hell (lose). If you choose correctly (heaven), it is possible to play a maximum of five rounds of choices. Each round passed gives a higher win multiple than the previous round. Choosing a door with hell inside at any time ends the feature. Any winnings from correct choices in previous rounds will be added to your account. The rounds are as follows:
Round 1 choose one of 3 doors
Round 2 choose one of 4 doors
Round 3 choose one of 5 doors
Round 4 choose one of 6 doors
Round 5 choose one of 7 doors

<center> </center>

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
This looks interesting! I have never seen this one.