What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hOOters!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I SEE you!!! Woohooo!! So glad to see you here, we have been waiting for you!:clap2

texas hOOters

Senior Streaker
:clap Yep ! I'm here but I think it will take me forever to learn this new place. Taz sent me 3 or 4 messages tellin me to get over here folks were talkin bout me. heheheheee :angel

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Nahh you will be okay hOOts, its pretty fast and easy learning. If you need any help with anything just SHOUT and one us lovely ladies will surely be there to help you! Happy to see you girl.............but where is Harlie????:harlie

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Damn glad to see you girl!! I was going to send a search party out, thought the damn bird did you in or something!!:harlie​

judyb57

Super Moderator
Good to see you hOOters!!! Harlie is not sharing? Guess you need to get over to Vixens Lounge and catch up with everyone! This place really is easy to use once you get used to it hon!!!:eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh yeah I guess I need to sign him up too huh ?

Well absolutely!!! What kind of Streak would this be without our mascot??:cool:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Yeah my bestest friend has made it..

hOOters this is soooooooooooooooo much easier then ezboard.

Now if I can just talk her into coming to work for us

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Hey Chica!!

I'm so glad to see you!!!

Tazmatic-
Yeah my bestest friend has made it..
how many do you have?? J/K-- It's cool!

XoXoX
All my sister and streakchicks!!

:cool:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Lizzzzz hahaha I knew you would use that avatar!! I even told Chris when I saw it thats the one for Liz! :laugh:laugh

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
WORK ? I am lucky that I made it here 2 days in a row

Well I hope you know that anytime you DO get some extra time and feel like being back on the boards...you always have a job here! Just make sure you bring harlie with you!:eek:

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Very diplomatic Tazmatic!!

lots and lots but only 3 bestest friend sisterchicks :)

And Carey... I knew that you would know what I would pick it too!! See- you can know people just as well online as off!

It was a pick between the tropics or the thief in charge... Just couldn't resist the jackass with the upside down phone.

GOT PRETZELS???

XoXoX