What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I found my grandson

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Remember when I was asking how to locate my grandson -well we found him after 16yrs.
His mother changed his last name and moved-well even though you pay child support to the court they don't tell you where they are.

A friend of my son, was in another town and just happen to bump into the mother. So he called us and my son flew to the town he was at.
So my son brought him to WA. to visit and surprised me on Valentines day..lol
He is a handsom boy, I let him know that we had been looking for him, he was told that we didnt care about him.
His mom is a drunk and into drugs, so he will soon be living full time with my son.
Just had to share.

hugs

Last edited:

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
OMG! That is the absolute most awesome news ! I am so happy for you and him ! Wow, you just made my day hun :]

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh Gufus thats wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you and your son and that your grandson now has a chance at a good life and will get away from the trash that he calls his mother!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh my! What a wonderful Valentines Day you had gufus! I am so happy for your family. It was meant to be, you had been looking so hard and someone "bumps" into her? WOW, God works in mysterious ways! :)HG

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
What a wonderful valentine surprise. I told Phil and he told me to tell you he is so happy for you. :)HG

judyb57

Super Moderator
Michelle, please tell Phil hello for all of us! Hope you are both doing good. :)HG

sweetlummi

Junior Streaker
That is so sweet. Hope it works out that he come that is. The mom may get in the way there. GL on it all.KS:)