What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll NEVER EVER Complain About Snow Again

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
wow, thats alot of snow, lol

I'll probably still complain about the snow, lmaooooo
GG22

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
That's crazy!

My son posted on Facebook that he wants to hunt down "Old Man Winter" and pull his walker out from under him!!

Then my daughter replied that she would hold him down and Michael could hit him over the head with his snow shovel!!!

weesieGG22

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
That's crazy!

My son posted on Facebook that he wants to hunt down "Old Man Winter" and pull his walker out from under him!!

Then my daughter replied that she would hold him down and Michael could hit him over the head with his snow shovel!!!

weesieGG22

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

labell

Lifetime Streaker
lol sweetlummi, lucky you! I'm happy to be in Ohio with our foot of snow - it's all in the perspective isn't it?

judyb57

Super Moderator
Those pictures are awesome! Thanks for sharing. We got about two inches of snow this winter and it was gone the next day, lol.

Mick114

Newbie Streaker
Great pics......man I never seen so much snow.The first one with the house is nuts.!

labell

Lifetime Streaker
I know, kept wondering where the chimney was, and how was anybody able to breath inside ....

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
Those were great pics, i got 1 thing to say they can have it all of it. I just cant wait for 80 to 90 degreee heat.

labell

Lifetime Streaker
me too! Heck I'm happy today, it's above freezing and rain... which melts that darn snow right quick! Turned out we had 20 inches - 2 more than I thought, eeew enough is enough!

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sick of snow!

Here's our latest forecast:

Tonight… This period will be the calm before the storm. Cloudy skies are expected for much of the night. By 4am light snow will begin to develop and continue to spread across the area. Only minor accumulations (an inch or less) will be possible by daybreak. Lows will fall into the upper 20s.

Thursday… Snow will be light during the morning, but will then pick up in intensity during the afternoon. Snowfall rates during the afternoon could be around an inch per hour. Accumulations by 7pm will generally be 5-7 inches. Travel will become increasingly difficult, and rush hour will likely be a real mess, so drive carefully. Winds will pick up to about 10-15mph. This could cause some blowing and drifting of snow.

Thursday night… After 6-7pm through about 2am or so, the snow will become very heavy. The way things look, snowfall rates will be 1-3 inches per hour. Travel will be very difficult. If you have to venture out use extreme caution. An additional 5-7 inches will be possible through daybreak. Winds will continue to pick up, and will blow at 10-20mph with gusts to 30mph. Blowing and drifting snow will also be a concern during this time. With the strength of this system, I would not be surprised if I get a few reports of thunder snow.

Friday… Snow tapers off to snow showers. Additional accumulations during the day will average 1 to 2 inches. It’ll still be breezy, so blowing and drifting snow will continue. Travel conditions will be quite tricky in the morning, but should improve as the day passes.

The stores were packed last night! Everyone was getting ready and schools and businesses have all ready announced closings.I hope this is the last of it.The old saying "March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb".

labell

Lifetime Streaker
oh CAS sometimes it feels like spring will never ever get here! I hope the time passes quickly for you... we're to get a tiny bit of snow, but nothing like your forecast.. Our 20 inches has melted and we're down to pavement so at least it's bearable... I hopw you can find a way to deposit and play your way through the coming days.... I'll be thinking of you!

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Beautiful pictures Labell, but scary too!

Here in Amsterdam, there's spring in the air, can you believe it?

:sham

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sorry guys, but over here on the west coast it is beautiful. Went to the ocean on Sunday and my son and all three grandkids were playing in the water!!! GG22

labell

Lifetime Streaker
yes I can believe it! Most of our snow here in this part of Ohio has melted, and while there are flurries today, soon our snow crocus will be blooming! The daylight is lasting longer each evening too! Solid dark at 6pm in December, now it's 6:30 before it's dark ;) We'll change our clocks soon to enjoy extra daylight in the evening... I can hardly wait! I hope someday to visit your country. I meant to while my nephew was stationed there, but didn't make it... but someday I hope....