What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need prayer

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

coffee123

Banned
Well today I am depositing again. As I venture into the world of gaming I need your winning prayers. I need that jackpot :)

On another note I go to the doc's in an hour to get the results of my cancer test. I was diagnosed as having gall bladder cancer the very same that took my moms life back in November. I had the surgery and was told it was all fixed so to speak. Today is just the after results to see if it was truly successful. So hopefully I am lucky which I know I will be.

But yeah give me your best jackpot prayers please :)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Sending loads of prayers your way hon, especially regarding the cancer. :)HG

judyb57

Super Moderator
I will certainly pray for great results for your health. Sorry I do not pray for good gambling results for anyone, not even myself. Wish yes, cross my fingers yes, pray? NO hmmr

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
your in my thoughts and prayers, coffee wishing your tests, r all okay :yes violet57

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
I agree with Judy... I will pray lots and lots for your good health, but I don't pray for winnings. So you will have many well wishes for good luck, and tons of prayers for your health!