What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I waited to say anything.....

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
Hi my Streak family...
I have waited quite some time because I wanted to be sure this wasn't "nothing"... I have been sick for quite some time now (this isn't my usual disability issues.. it's something more) and I would love for you all to just keep me in your prayers please.
I don't know if you noticed my "mood" has been on "sick" for months now. I have been losing the feeling in my legs the past few months, so they repeated my MRI to see what is going on. My back problems have been there for years, and I already knew that I had herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, etc etc, and I knew that there were bone fragments floating around in my spine...which is why they can't operate. one of these bone fragments has "shifted to the right" which is causing my legs to go numb. HOWEVER that's NOT the problem I am posting about.
apparently they found a mass inside my right kidney when they did this most recent MRI, this "cyst" has "thickening walls"... so they sent me for more specific imaging and unfortunately they find that it "needs further study" and they are sending me to a kidney center. :think
I thought when I went to the doctor the other day she would say "it's nothing to worry about... go home" but I didn't hear that! So... I am trying to be strong and keep most of this to myself so I don't worry my boys (even though they are older now).
Thank you to all of you who keep me in your prayers. I will keep you updated, but this is why I haven't been on as often as I was before. It's painful, causes nausea and so many other symptoms.
I didn't want to complain... but I think I need your prayers.
thanks everyone!!

Last edited:

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
omg precious I AM SOOOOO VERY SADDENED TO HEAR THIS !!!! YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON IN MY BOOK AND ARE IN MY PRAYERS AND I WILL ASK THE MAN UPSTAIRS TO SEND AS MANY :angelAS HE CAN TO HELP YOU THROUGH THIS. DAMN THOSE DISEASES/CONDITIONS THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! I SWEAR WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!! I AM ALSO HAVING ULTRASOUND DONE FOR I HAVE A HUGE GRAPEFRUIT SIZE BALL RIGHT IN MY GROIN AREA AND "F " IT HURTS !!! I TRULEY HAVE HAD IT WITH THE PHRASE WE ONLY GET WHAT WE CAN HANDLE ........NOT SURE WHERE THAT FIRST CAME FROM EONS AGO BUT I DONT BELIEVE THAT ANYMORE!!! PLEASE PLEASE BE LIKE THE LIL TRAIN THAT SAYS YES I CAN AND GET THROUGH THIS I MYSELF HAVE MISSED MY FRIEND VERY MUCH ( YOU ) PLEASE TAKE CARE AND EMAIL ME OR ????? IF U NEED A EAR , SHOULDER WHATEVER NO MATTER WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH I WILL GIVE MY LAST BREATH TO MY LOVED ONES AND FRIENDS!!! YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS SWEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)HG

judyb57

Super Moderator
So sorry you are having even more to deal with precious_woman. Praying for only good results for you. Try not to think the worse, it will drive you crazy thinking what if! :)HG

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am so sorry precious!! We are always here for you if you need to talk and of course you have all our prayers!! Stay strong hon, as much as there could be bad news, there could also be good news!!

Both you and Pixie will be in my thoughts and prayers. :)HG

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks guys so much!!:)HG Pixie... I sent you a PM.. and you are absolutely right about that phrase "he never gives us more than we can handle" .. the ONLY ones you ever hear who say that phrase are people who don't have to face issue after issue, on and on!!

Dont worry everyone... I certainly haven't given up to the thought that it may be the worst! we know it's not the best, but hopefully it's somewhere in between! :think

Gosh.. we went from 50 degrees to freezing in the matter of a few hours!:frozen

:thank you thanks again everyone!! love you all!!:)HG

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
You have all my good thoughts and prayers being sent. I have been through alot lately with my husband and I relied heavily on the wonderful people here to help me through it. I am here if you need to talk [email protected]

Sending you great big hugs,

:)HG