What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Instant Rewards At Interpoker

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Instant Rewards At Interpoker

Instant Rewards are bonuses you receive for things such as pocket kings three times in one session or for winning hands with suited connectors. You will be notified at your table when you receive an instant reward, and you will receive the bonus instantly at Interpoker.

Premium Hand Hunter: Collect all premium hands and receive a $5 ChampionChip qualifier ticket. Promo period: August 21 - September 1.
Triple Pair: Win with AA, KK or QQ 3 times and receive a ticket to the Pairs Freeroll taking place September 2. Promo period: August 21 - August 26.
Lumber Jack: Win with starting hand JJ and receive a $5 ChampionChip qualifier ticket. Promo period: August 27 - September 1.

Instant Rewards FAQ’s:

What are Rewards?
Rewards are poker challenges with a variety of difficulty levels and prizes. It could be anything from win with AA or collect all pocket pairs.

Where can I find my Rewards?
Each reward has its own progress bar that clearly shows how close you are to your prize. Every time you finish a Reward, we will immediately notify you - directly at the table! Your Rewards are located in the tabs above: Available Rewards, Earned Rewards and Coming Rewards.

How come my friend has a reward but not me?
Each reward is personal and sent to a selected group of players. Keep a close eye in your reward page in order to not miss out on any future rewards!

Do I have to see a flop in order to get a hand counted towards my reward or is it enough to just fold before the flop?
If the task is to collect a specific starting hand, we count the hand as soon as you have been dealt your hand. If the task is to win/lose a specific starting hand, you need to win or lose with the hand for it to be counted towards your reward.

Is my prize paid instantly to my account?
Yes! As soon as you have completed your reward the accompanying prize is paid directly to your account.

Can I find additional details about my reward(s) somewhere?
Yes. Click on your nickname in the lobby to find your personal reward page. Here you can read about your available, upcoming and finished rewards.

Is a reward also applicable to Play money?
No. At this moment in time instant rewards are only available for real money play.

Is a reward applicable for Texas Hold´em only or more games?
At this moment in time we only support Texas Hold´em games.

What types of prizes can I win through a reward?
At this moment in time we support cash or ticket prizes. Have a look at your reward page to see what prize your reward generates.

How come my reward page is empty?
Unfortunately you don’t have any rewards available at present time. However, keep a close eye in your reward page in order to not miss out on any future rewards!

Check out more Online Poker!

Interpoker_EUR_EN_468x60<!-- End affiliate Code-->