What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INTERTOPS FREEROLL AND BUY-IN INFORMATION!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator

STREAKERS - THE EVENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IS ALMOST UPON US! INTERTOPS IS SPONSORING TWO MORE POKER TOURNAMENTS FOR YOU FAITHFUL PLAYERS!! BELOW IS THE INFORMATION YOU NEED FOR BOTH GAMES AND AFTER YOU HAVE REGISTERED YOU MAY SEND ME A PM FOR THE PASSWORD.

THIS PASSWORD IS NOT TO BE SHARED. IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PLAYING, PLEASE TELL THEM TO COME AND JOIN THE FORUM AND POST IN THIS THREAD!

FREEROLL TOURNAMENT

Wednesday, 25th of June at 8pm EST: $100 Free Roll. You may find this tournament under ‚Scheduled Tournaments’ – ‚Special’. Registration opens one week before the tournament.

Please PM Judy, Taz or Carey for the password!

BUY-IN TOURNAMENT

Sunday, 29th of June at 8pm EST: $2 buy-in event, $150 added. You may find this tournament under ‚Scheduled Tournaments’ – ‚Special’. Registration opens one week before the tournament.

TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS! THE MORE PLAYERS THE MORE TOURNAMENTS WITH INTERTOPS WE CAN GET STREAKERS!!! GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Woohooooo!! I have been waiting for this!!WooHoo

mmh424

Pro Streaker
Just FYI I looked and both are already listed in Intertops Poker Room as announced hope to see LOTS of STREAKERS there.:clap

bigtime

Junior Streaker
question ,do i have to downlaod the site from u to play on the games or is it open to every1......................:dizzy666

judyb57

Super Moderator
This is for ALL Streakers hon! If you do have an account, great. For those of you that do NOT have an account, please use the banner in this post to download and get yours now and then enter! :eek:

bigtime

Junior Streaker
This is for ALL Streakers hon! If you do have an account, great. For those of you that do NOT have an account, please use the banner in this post to download and get yours now and then enter! :eek:

sorry 4 the confusion,i guess i read it wrong................need to put some cold water on my face.lol......thanks for clearing it up..........:eek:666

balzzac

Junior Streaker
FIRST ONE REGISTERED RIGHT HERE BABY! WHOO! LOL I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! (can't you tell?) :heheLOL:thanks:proud

judyb57

Super Moderator
WooHoo, second one registered!!!! Come on Streakers, the registration is finally open!!! This game is hopefully the first of MANY more to come with Intertops!!!!!

dmb0602

Junior Streaker
:streakchips

I'll play in both !!! Send me the words so I can register!!

Thanks Streak and Intertops!!:clap

Poker Name - Hang

judyb57

Super Moderator
ps421, I sent you the password hon. Heelside, did you get the password?