What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intertops Poker Weekly Buy-In Tournament

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator

You asked for it, you got it! We are now going to be offering a Weekly Buy-in Poker Tournament with Intertops Poker!
For now it appears to be scheduled for 8 pm EST on Manday night. I don't want to mess with it as it might get messed
up again, lol. Let's give this a try. If you still need the password please post your table nickname below, let me know you
need the password and I will send it to you! This is one of the best Online Poker Rooms!

NON RAKEBACK USE THIS BANNER

World's Best Poker Room - Intertops Poker!

PLAYERS WHO WANT RAKEBACK PLEASE USE THIS BANNER TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH!

33% Rakeback & $600 Bonus at Intertops Poker!

Last edited:

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
Ok, nevermind..I am registered and ready to play! Also, the game starts at 7:01 pm central time. Hope we can get enough players! :clap

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
this is awesome, hope we get enough players too!!

:playingcardz

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
For now it appears to be scheduled for 9 pm EST
Are you sure it is central? It should be started already by now if not! Hey the ladies can play poker while the men watch football!

offrdmom

Junior Streaker
Bummer!! wonder why it had not popped up..then when I looked in lobby it was gone so I had a feeling we missed the mark..:(((

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sorry, I don't know if people just arent interested or what. I sent a reminder with the last PM. I will send it one more time. We may have to remove the password and let anyone in or else cancel them all together :rain

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
A suggestion would be to keep this weekly tourney going is being that you offer a monthly freeroll, to have anyone who wants to get the PW for the freeroll must at least play in one (1) of the weekly tourneys for that month the freeroll is being played. This way its a win-win! I can't always play every week for the buy-ins but if I can I will. :clap

judyb57

Super Moderator
That has been suggested before, but I don't think it will work. For one thing not everyone can afford to play right now so the freeroll is perfect for them. I do not want to deny someone the freeroll because they could not afford to buy in. Also, I have told all the people that play in the freeroll about it already. If no one is playing now, they may never enter the buy-in.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I say make it not password protected for a deposit entry and a password protect for a freeroll. Sorry but fact is for Streak Gaming to continue these Freerolls is for some to enter the non free poker tourneys!!! Trust me I WISH we could run this site and poker tourneys for free but that is just NOT reality folks!! If more do not start supporting we will need to cancel it all bottom line....

judyb57

Super Moderator
Please Streakers, if you want to keep the monthly freeroll, you will need to enter the weekly buy-ins once in a while. :playingcardz

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Hi MasterOfDisast, welcome to streak gaming, sorry it started already this week, but you
can sure get in and play next week, i will p.m you the password
so you will have it for next week

Last edited:

offrdmom

Junior Streaker
jeez.....I totally forgot sorry hope you had enough to play...I'll note it to calender right now for next Monday:hit:cyclops

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks offrdmom, I will send your the password :)

good luck everyone