What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackpot Capital $100 Progressive Bonus match

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

labell

Lifetime Streaker

Hey folks, found this great deal while at the Jackpot Capital website! They're giving a special bonus match to play the progressives - good until Jackpot Pinatas is hit!! Wow! From their website:

Take advantage of our special deposit bonus code offer PROGWIN* and you will increase your chances of hitting the Jackpot on either our Million Dollar progressive Jackpot Piñatas or the 2 further progressives which are both worth over $900,000 - Midlife Crisis and Shopping Spree!

HOW TO GET YOUR PROGRESSIVE BONUS?
Go to cashier’s ‘Redeem Coupon’ section and enter code PROGWIN before you make a deposit

Make a deposit between $20 - $100 and the bonus will be automatically credited

*Please note:
  • Only one bonus per coupon code, account, computer and/or household
  • Maximum bonus amount per coupon code is US$100, minimum deposit amount US$20
  • The deposit bonus (bonus and deposit) must be wagered 20 times
  • Game play allowed ONLY on slots for this deposit bonus, all other games are excluded!

:snta
  • Jackpotcapital.com Terms & Conditions apply for all bonuses

Last edited by a moderator:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thanks sooo much for the post! I have to say this place is great! I deposited for the 1st time last night and my money has lasted FOREVER! I forgot what it was like to play in an RTG for so long :snwngl

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I havent deposited here yet, but I'm going to give them a try!

Thanks labell

:snwngl

labell

Lifetime Streaker
You're welcome, glad to share the info! I really liked it there too....