What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackpot Capital Holiday Surprise

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Wow, thanks for the heads up! I would have missed out on my $30!!!! :clap

Jensia

Lifetime Streaker
Where are you guys seeing this? You mean the presents you land on? I thought you meant it was over today,lol

Last edited:

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:thank youTHANKS FOR THE POST I HAD MESSAGE WITH 30.00 I WOULD HAVE LOST W/O YOUR REMINDER SO A HUGE THANK YOU:)HG VIXEN :penguindance:proud:penguindance

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
You can also click the link to the prize pg I posted, add your account details and there you go..

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sorry hon, I think this was part of the deposit contest they were running, not sure though :think

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:hitI HAVE THE HARDEST TIME REMEMBERING THE NEW COUPON PAGE :frozenI MISSED OUT ON A FEW GOODIES BUT NO MORE GOT A HUGE POSTIT NOTE TO CHECK DAILY LMAO :ohboyDONT REALLY KNOW WHY I FELT THE NEED TO POST THAT :proud

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
:hitI HAVE THE HARDEST TIME REMEMBERING THE NEW COUPON PAGE :frozenI MISSED OUT ON A FEW GOODIES BUT NO MORE GOT A HUGE POSTIT NOTE TO CHECK DAILY LMAO :ohboyDONT REALLY KNOW WHY I FELT THE NEED TO POST THAT :proud

Dont feel bad Pixie, I always forget too!!! :frozen