What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

labell-Hey good lookin' what ya got cookin...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
What is on the menu today?

:chrsmnstr

XoX

Is your daughter a "good eater?"

labell

Lifetime Streaker
lol I made the lovely sirloin tip roast yesterday, with onion soup mix as the seasoning, mashed potatoes, gravy - plus I made ham and bean soup - the easy kind using canned beans (that recipe is over in the recipes area)

Today I made swiss steak - used two round steaks so we'd have plenty of leftovers.... tomorrow will be creamed chicken and gravy with biscuits... then Tuesday will be pot roast and potatoes and carrots - Kroger's had them bogo...

Yes she's a pretty good eater ;)

c'mon over and join us, there's always room for family and friends!

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
How do you make swiss steak? Thanks! It's good for me if I'm cooking for my MoM, leftovers are always nice!

Cheap cut of meat, right?

:)HG

I rang the airlines and couln't get a fight with the snow etc. soo sorry to miss a meal and to meet you in person! GG22 All kidding aside- there are a few of us who can tear it up in the kitchen!!! And I could play D.J. for all of us too!

XoXoX
Liz

Last edited:

labell

Lifetime Streaker
We'd have a great time... maybe someday we'll hit it big and have a Streak reunion somewhere ;)

I have them tenderize the round steak, then I brown it in flour, cover with water and bake a few hours... Mom was hungry for it, so I tried to oblige. Sometimes we add tomatoes, sometimes not.. I've heard of a recipe for tenderized round steak that you fill with stovetop stuffing, then fold it over and cover with cream of mushroom... either in crockpot or in oven...

I've got a super simple recipe for homemade chicken n noodles that uses the frozen kind... you can freeze small portions for your mom to reaheat... let me know if you want it and i'll send it to you....

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I'm always lookin for new recipies. I usually "tweek" them just a TAD

:cheers

sorcer3ss

Staff member
All this talk of food is making me hungry - what a great idea for a Streak get together, we used to do that with all the local people when I belonged to MirC (Chat Program), we would get together for a bbq when anyone from interstate came down to Victoria.

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Sounds like a great time sorcer :cheers

a recipe for tenderized round steak that you fill with stovetop stuffing, then fold it over and cover with cream of mushroom... either in crockpot or in oven...

This sounds REALLY good!!

streakrockssss I rock, you rock... GG22

labell

Lifetime Streaker
oh Sorcer3ss that does sound fun! I love to cook lol and this is making me hungry too....

another easy one is use stove top stuffing mix, and press it into a pie pan, take either canned gravy and diced cooked chicken or leftovers and bake in the stovetop crust.... or take the gravy and cooked chicken plus some frozen veggies inside premade pie shells, and you've got an instant pot pie...

lol

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
oh Sorcer3ss that does sound fun! I love to cook lol and this is making me hungry too....

another easy one is use stove top stuffing mix, and press it into a pie pan, take either canned gravy and diced cooked chicken or leftovers and bake in the stovetop crust.... or take the gravy and cooked chicken plus some frozen veggies inside premade pie shells, and you've got an instant pot pie...

lol

LOVE the PIE!!! Easy and YUMMMMMYYYY!!! I'll get on it soon and thank you again labell!

XoX

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Sorcer3ss that does sound fun! I love to cook lol and this is making me hungry too....

making labell hungry as well

ME? I had 3 chocolate Ice Cream Cones :laugh I think calories need a nap...

:sleazysmile