What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little About You???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Hi Streakers!

I don't know if this will catch on, but, I thought I would give it a try.

Share something about yourself, NOT gambling related! Maybe a hobby, a musical instrument, something you do or collect.......

------------------------------------------------------

I collect celebrity autographed photos.

Some of which are:

The original cast of "House"

Hugh Laurie (alone) (yum!)

Sean Connery

Barbra Streisand

Morgan Freeman

Walter Cronkite

Robert Redford

The ladies of Sex and the City

Dudley Moore (I loved him!)

And a lot more!

judyb57

Super Moderator
What a wonderful idea weesie! Hmmm, something about me.........

I am really boring, I don't really collect anything and my hobbies are the computer, reading and crossword puzzles, lol. :ohboy

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Not even the worlds' best chocolate chip cookie maker??

Surely something! lol!

Come on people! Share!

:clap

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
When I am not on the computer I am spending time with my girls ages 24,23,13 and 10 and my hubby and my grandbabies. They all keep me busy.

I used to collect unicorns and dolphins until my shelf that I had them on was pulled down and quite a few of them were destroyed. My main one ( a beautiful crystal unicorn that Phil had made for me) was shattered and after that my heart just wasn't in it.

One thing I wish I could do is knit or crochette. I would love to be able to make some beautiful things. I have tried but I just don't have the knack, I envy people that do.

I would love to learn more about everyone here. Thanks for starting this.

:rock

sorcer3ss

Staff member
What a great idea weesie. I'm more a hoarder than a collector :ohboy but I do have a small collection of Lladro pieces which I love and Limoges and I do have my Barbie type dolls from when I was a child - couldn't afford Barbie but I had a Cindy and some other copies, still have all the original clothes, handbags, high heels shoes and even some beads.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am quite boring. I do not collect anything or have many hobbies. I work way too much and any free time I do have is spent with my boys and my man. I do love to bake at Christmas time though and make some awesome holiday cookies!

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Unicorns and Barbies! We are little princesses still!

Anyone else?

David buys me several new autographed photos ever year for Christmas and my Birthday.

I always get excited to see who!

I was so happy to get the one last year of Walter Cronkite. I think that was the same year he died.

In the news world he was "The Most Trusted Man in America"

Walter Matthau was so funny in his movies.... I have him as well. I loved the grumpy old men movies!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yeah they were funny movies weren't they.

Well my son is the collector around the place, Paul collects transformer figures, wrestling figures, simpson figures, in fact when I go to stay at his place I call my bedroom the Transformer Room cos it's packed full of them, and his wife collects the Beanie Bears and she has the other spare room full :ohboy

Also my ex hubby has a strange collection - it is Lego, he has boxes and boxes full of the stuff has been buying it for at least 35 years. My son is off to Legoland next month so I told him he better bring something back for his dad from there.

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
sorcer3ss,

My son was big into collecting that stuff too. He is 30 now but, he was looking at a price guide for those kinds of toys and he about died when he saw how much the were worth now.

Every time he would get one, his dad would buy a second to keep in the original package. They eventually sold them, but not for the amounts in that book.

giggles7p

Junior Streaker
I fart.

I can fart on command!....Some can be stinky, but the streakers here miss my smelly ass, especially at the Halloween Party!! hotair

labell

Lifetime Streaker
You all sound so fascinating, thank you for starting and sharing in this thread!

Before my mom needed me so much I sold on eBay, I have over 2200 positives! I've got a garage full of product and am getting geared up to reopen my eBay store. I've sold some fascinating things over the years, but tend to focus on used toys from the last 20 years. I love making people happy, and my buyers are mostly parents who want quality but can't afford new. I buy at yard sales and thrift stores, and probably have several thousand Lincoln Logs, and hundreds of pounds of Lego's and Tinker Toys. I've several hundred Fisher Price Little People plus their accessories.

I also sell fabric and craft items, sewing patterns and craft magazines. Oh also Pokemon cards and toys and Thomas the Tank Engine. And I have several sets of wood dollhouse furniture and wooden railroads.

The items I remember best are the 3 dollar typewriter that I cleaned up and sold for 500 dollars. The Christmas Twee (not a misspelling) that I bought for a dollar and sold for over a hundred. And the Super Mario Halloween costume pattern that I bought for 9 cents and sold for 50 dollars ;) I ship worldwide and have probably shipped to about 20 countries. The Littlest Pony Castle that went to Poland was quite a story. The woman mailed her cash payment to me inside a diskette!

I love to cook - I used to bake a lot, but now prefer to make home made specialties. I love home made noodles. I cook almost every day, and only eat out if I can't cook it as well as they can. I love to try new fried chicken recipes. I love microwave cooking and my pressure cooker too.

At the holidays I tend to make more candy and Beaches bakes. My home made caramels and almond nougat are a dentist's nightmare and a tongues dream come true lol. I do make a pan of baklava every year. Also potato knishes to enjoy on Christmas night. We are a multi cultural family!

Gosh, didn't mean to write a book... I forgot to add I love being a Streaker!

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks for sharing that labell, you sure are a busy streaker - I often think about selling on ebay but just never get around to it, my son sells quite a bit, in fact I was moaning about the fact that I have a shelf full of dinosaurs above my bed the other day (I inherited the boys room this year) and have a massive T-Rex dino rider which he told me to try and sell.

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Sorcer3ss it's so simple as to be unbelievable... just take a picture, open an ebay account and a paypal account and the listing is free anyway... you pay a fee ifyou sell... make sure to add a dollar to the cost of shipping to cover your "costs" and off you go! do it, you might get a real kick out of it!

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Wow labell, YOU are one very busy lady!

Thank you all for sharing!

I hope we get more members to share!

:bfly:bfly:bfly