What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOOKING FOR A MODERATOR

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
:neked:neked:neked:neked

Hey Streakers, once again we are looking for someone to join our team. Streak Gaming grows by leaps and bounds these days and we need to keep up with the demand.

We are looking for someone that has a few hours a day to post promotions, help run contests, help members and a few other duties. If this is you and you are even thinking about this opportunity, then send me a PM and we can discuss it further! I will try and answer any questions you might have!

Last edited:

coffee123

Banned
I would love to be a mod but don't you usually hire girls. Guess I could wear a dress when I posted.... lol

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
That would be discriminating and we are not about that here at the Streak, please if anyone is interested send Judy a PM, thanks in advance. Also if your not chosen to mod it is nothing personal we have certain criteria we look for in mods, there is a method to our madness.

PS. We have had male mods plenty of times in the past.

Last edited by a moderator: