What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MC

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

nikkidog

Lifetime Streaker
Has anyone using Master Card credit card or debit card received an email from OT stating the this is no longer a option for depositing to your OT account. You can still transfer funds to your bank account , but can no longer use your card for money deposits to your OT account. I just received an email from OT about this .:shucks

Last edited by a moderator:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Re: Master Card

Yeah, sucks doesn't it. If you read a few of the threads in here you will see everyone has been talking about not being able to use MCard. :shucks

nikkidog

Lifetime Streaker

I was looking for a thread about it but couldn't find it. What is is under. streakrockssss

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker

Damon from Red Flush was kind enough to call and tell me that Mastercard could no longer be used there. He said they were talking mostly to US players. I already knew about the ban but thanked him for taking the time to call.

Excellent customer service!
Thank you Red Flush!
streakrockssss

nikkidog

Lifetime Streaker

Now that I can no longer deposits funds to my OT account with my banks Master Card ( debit card ) what other methods are there here in the US to make deposits to OT.

labell

Lifetime Streaker

I'm in the US too, and the only options my qt show are Visa or Wire Transfer... Personally I"m not about to pay to deposit to wp only to use it to fund the qt.... And I'm not going to pay for a wire either... Either I'm going to ues ewx or fund my wp and use it directly... then use qt for receiving payouts.

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Netspend Visa prepaid is best I believe!

yes if I had it to do over again I'd have chosen Netspend over my wp... as there were some places wp has stopped working :(