What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercy for Mercy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Please share this story. I want it to go viral so that someone will help this little girl. Her name oddly enough is Mercy. She is not the focus of the story but my heart broke when I saw this picture. She is wandering around a village, shunned like a leper in rags and crying for her dead mother. She has no one. I hope someone like Oprah will see this story and help her.

As 9-year-old Mercy Kennedy sobbed along with neighbors mourning news of her mother's death, not a person would touch the little girl to comfort her...

AOL.com Article - Many sick in US Ebola patient's Liberia hometown

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
It is awful. There are so many children in other countries that the children are starving to death or don't have any safe water to drink. All of these things tug at my heart and leave a sick feeling in my gut. If only would could help them all

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
So sad. They wont touch her because they are afraid she has Ebola.

Trstn

Newbie Streaker
This is sad. Sometimes I wonder what is it really like out there. I mean I'm not entirely happy with my surrounding right now but seeing,hearing, reading stuff like this makes me so thankful I don't have to be afraid to go out. I feel for the child, it must have been really hard for her to lose someone and no one even wants to comfort her because they are afraid. I wish people who can help will do something. I, too help in ways that I can.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yes, we all need to do anything we can even if it seems small to us :clap

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
very very sad! hopefully someone sees the story and helps her

thanks for share Luck3sevens