What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Embarrassing Moment

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
I have a story for you, goes back a long, long time ago. I don't know why I thought of this today but I thought you could all use a good laugh

I was in grade 3 at the time and our class was getting ready for a boat tour and my friends and I were playing ball tag. Just then the ball rolled through an iron fence(kind of like the ones you see around finance buildings)
Anyways, I decided I would be the brave one and climb through to get it. I got in ok but getting out was a different story...Needless to say, my head got stuck and the school called the fire department to come get me out. Yes, it was recess time and the whole school was watching. My sister at the time was in grade one and I remember her leaning over me crying.

Anyone else have an embarrassing moment they would like to share?

If you can't laugh at yourself, what's the point of laughing?:streakchips

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Head stuck on my goodness that must have been so painful and your poor sister is probably still having nightmares over it.:laugh:laugh:laugh

judyb57

Super Moderator
:laughing Good one. I would share some embarrasing things that happen to me, but I could never pick any certain ones, there are way too many daily!

Snookie50

Junior Streaker
It was the first day at a tech school I was going to. Now mind you I was 24 yrs old and ther are al 18 yr. olds here. So I try to be cool and walk in the cafetaria sit down in a chair and the chair promptly breaks and I go down on my butt like a sack of potatoes. The worse was they all looked and laughed. I was so embarassed. Little did i know that would be one of maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnny embarassing moments in my adult life.

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
LOL

Of course only something like that would happen infront of a bunch of people. Thanks for sharing.

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
It was an omen to my life though I did not know it then.LOL

But ya came thur with a sense of humor and kindness!!

I believe that all our experience's bring us to a place to handle the next experience. Of course, some have it eaiser than others..

Kind love

XoX

I have some embarrassing ha ha times and some embarrassing oh $hit! times!

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
Omg, to this day I still get red thinking about it, I was dating this great guy, and he decided to introduce me to his family at their camp in Saratoga, they were all wonderful to me, it was our turn to go on the watersking, as I was walking down the dock to get on the boat I somehow lost my footing, stumbled backwards, and fell into the lake into this old rotted rowboat, my b/f pulled me out and I had green crap in my hair, my bathing suit top came untied, and his whole family was clapping, never ever have I been so embarrassed in my life....

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
:laugh :laugh

Thank You that was good. Reminded me of a time at a party, My friend decided to throw me over his shoulder and my pants fell down. At that exact moment, my other friend snapped a picture.LOL