What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My PC is sick, sicker then I am!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I've had this cold for most of a good 3 weeks. UGGHHH. Saw Dr. Mena my blood counts were all good! He put me on antibiotics and other stuff, I'll live.
It's SUCH A FRIGGIN PAIN, a suppresed amune system. And my friend Paul who's my landlord and owns the salon just found out he has leukemia, so sucks.

2. If I'm not on for a cpl. days it's cause we need THE GEEK SQUAD! If I had the dough, I'd call rather then ask my pain the the rear daughter- she's so 'put out' Just me or are the next generation harder then we were?? I think so!

All the best- to all the best and count your blessings if you have a Valentine!
Or like me, I'm going to buy a few chocolate seee's candy!

XOX

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
That sux about your friend calizz, hope your cold gets better.:shucks Well im not sure about your age range but im almost 40, and it seems my generation still shows respect, & trys to live buy do one to others. But the generation after me wow. Just no respect for elders and its all me, me, me. I still hold the doors for women and still call people sir and mam ;) but its getting to be a lost art.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Sorry you are feeling sick Lizzie and so sorry about your friend Paul. :)HG

Computer problems suck!!!:shucks

labell

Lifetime Streaker
Ditto Carey!

So sorry you're down calizzz - wish you were closer I'd fix it for ya... and yes the generations behind us are very different from us...

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
That sux about your friend calizz, hope your cold gets better.:shucks Well im not sure about your age range but im almost 40, and it seems my generation still shows respect, & trys to live buy do one to others. But the generation after me wow. Just no respect for elders and its all me, me, me. I still hold the doors for women and still call people sir and mam ;) but its getting to be a lost art.

Ya- I'm 47, I'm talking about the next generation. Thank god some of us still care, my daughter had more than a few "throw away" kids she went to high school with!

I may just get some pc help tomorrow!?!
:val4
Liz

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Hey Calizzz, I am 47 as well --- fortunately the younger people I meet are rather polite...

more importantly, I hope you and your friend will recover (in his case, I hope he can get good treatment).

Take care!

:)HG

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Hope things get better for you soon Liz, cold's are a real pain in the butt, especially with your other problems, hope the computer can be fixed cos that get's you down even worse GG22

pja1

Newbie Streaker
Know how you feel. Have Scleroderma with mixed connective tissue disorder. Started`as Rheumatoid Arthritis back in Nov 2000. Good Luck