What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystic Wolf At Slots Capital.. WOW!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

I LOVE this new Rival slot! I got the bonus so many times and then this nice win! I deposited with a bonus so was only able to cash out $1500 after I met the playthrough but damn I am excited it
has been a LONG time for me!

crystal8323

Lifetime Streaker
WTG!!! I have heard that almost all there bonuses are cashable, is that correct?

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats Vixen!! I think you are correct crystal8323

:bravo

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Yah I did the low roll over bonus its pretty damn good... Of course I bet 15 a spin a few times trying to be greedy... HAHA

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thats surprising, Rival usually doesn't have max cashouts on deposit bonuses. Are you sure there is a max cashout? I always make sure when using the deposit bonuses that it says no max cashout for this reason, hate when that happens!! LOL

But congrats that was a very nice hit! :bravo

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I just tried it out for a slot review and I thought I was going to be bored for awhile and then hit the free spins and then the bonus round which was really exciting.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I mean I played it down to $1500, meaning I was not able to control myself... I was not held to a max cashout rule at all.. BUT I did have to wager the bonus of course .

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I mean I played it down to $1500, meaning I was not able to control myself... I was not held to a max cashout rule at all.. BUT I did have to wager the bonus of course .

Ohhhhh lmao I been there!!

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
CONGRATS VIXEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THIS IS JUST THE START FOR YOU OF MANY MORE CASHOUTS:clap

Y
O
U

A
N
D

J
U
D
Y

B
O