What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEVADA LEGALIZES ONLINE GAMBLING!!!!! Opens Doors To Future Interstate Gambling!!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Hard-working Americans may no longer need to buy a plane ticket to sin city Online gambling is now legal in Nevada.
Nevada unanimously passed an emergency measure to legalize gambling in the state and open up opportunities to enter legal compacts with states for their own residents.

“Today I sign into law the framework that will usher in the next frontier of gaming in Nevada,” said Governor Sandoval after he signed bill AB114.
The law was rushed through under emergency procedures to beat New Jersey to the punch, which has also been eyeing a similar law.
“As to our competitor, New Jersey, they should be accustomed to following Nevada,” joked Sandoval. SOURCE

“This is an historic day for the great state of Nevada,” Sandoval said. “Today I sign into law the framework that will usher in the next frontier of gaming in Nevada.”
He added that the measure is “critical to our state’s economy and ensures that we will continue to be the gold standard for gaming regulation.”

Nevada Gaming Control Board Chairman A.G. Burnett said the state already has about 20 applications from operators, equipment and software vendors seeking licenses for online gambling.

Keep in mind that while Nevada can legalize online gambling, the state has a population of less than 3 million people.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal notes that the bill has a provision that allows the state to enter compacts with other states – say, California – with lager populations.
SOURCE!!!!

Last edited:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
They prob won't sign an agreement your right ...LOL I think California will for sure though and a few others will be more then happy to team up with Nevada!:woohoo

ru486

Senior Streaker
Hey, we might actually get some choice!!!!! and legal means with some teeth to get paid!!!!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am sure NY wont get in on this, hate my state!! huhhwtff