What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW MICROGAMING SLOT COMING IN MAY - THUNDERSTRUCKII - A STUNNING SEQUEL TO A GREAT SLOT

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
THUNDERSTRUCKII - A STUNNING SEQUEL TO A GREAT SLOT

The more bonuses you win...the more bonuses you can win!

Thunderstruck, launched in 2003 by Microgaming, is widely acknowledged as one of the most successful and entertaining video slots ever in online gambling; a feature-rich game which has achieved iconic stature over the years with a wide player demographic.

The good news is that Jackpot City is among the first to receive the stunning sequel to this extraordinary game, THUNDERSTRUCK II, which offers even more features and opportunities to win rewards as high as 121 500.00.

3 or more of Thor’s hammer landing anywhere on the reels, awards entry into the Great Hall of Spins. Each entry to this feature brings the player closer to unlocking the chambers of the other gods, who wield greater features and rewards. The more bonuses you win...the more bonuses you can win!

Distinct benefits flow from each of the gods. Valkyrie the maiden of Valhalla can deliver 10 retriggering free spins laced with a generous 5x multiplier, whilst Loki, god of mischief, offers 15 free spins, with an animated burst of lightning energy if the Wild Magic feature triggers, transforming random symbols into additional Wilds.

Odin, ruler of Asgard, grants 20 free spins to players who have already achieved previous bonuses, sending out his ravens Huginn and Muninn, to fly into random symbols, converting these to 2x and 3x Wild Multipliers, and - if both ravens land together - 6x.

The fourth type of major reward comes from Thor, the mighty god of thunder himself. Thor brings 25 free spins to the player, accompanied by a massively entertaining, and rewarding, Rolling Reels feature at up to a 5x multiplier.

But the gods of Thunderstruck II go even further in offering the player new features, such as the randomly triggered WildStorm award with its held Wild reels, and the introduction of a Player Achievements structure.

The achievements concept is a new feature for online slots, empowering players to achieve gold status by winning the range of payouts of each symbol. This is reflected in the paytable; as players unlock each symbol their paytables will begin to turn gold, keeping track of winnings and striving for a full Gold paytable.

The Grand achievement is the unlocking of all the God’s Features and reaching the 20th trigger of the bonus, where you will obtain Gold Status in the Great Hall of Spins.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I soooo much want to play this slot!!! Its not fair!!:(

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Yes, it is not fair Carey.... when oh when is this going to change?

:think

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I'm not a huge thunderstruck fan, but this one does look good, I will be looking forward to trying it out

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
This is toture to me :( I would cheat on Thor in an instant for this slot!!