>
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: New org.(Warning .. Political Views Are Not Necessarily The Views Of Streak Gaming)

Bookmark and Share
    Lifetime Streaker

Re: New org.

Lifetime Streaker

dani3839 and violet57 like this.

so true twobears

My Mood
    Cheerful

Exactly Twobears!!

Lifetime Streaker

It’s an annual tradition for sheriffs across Oklahoma. A group of forty sheriffs come to the state capitol building to meet and greet with legislators. Except for this year.
    “Everybody in that building knew who we were,” said Wagoner county sheriff Bob Colbert, who, along with 40 other sheriffs from around the state, converged on the capitol as they do every year to meet and greet and lobby.
    Until…
    “One of the senators, who they wouldn’t tell us, complained because we were armed in the building,” he said.
    The sheriffs were asked to disarm, and instead of allowing the government to take away their right to bear arms, they all decided to peacefully leave the premises as a way of paying respect to the 2nd Amendment.
    “If the state troopers are satisfied that we’re ok in that building I’m pretty sure that the legislators should have something else to worry about such as the economy or something,” he said.
    Some of the lawmakers have called to apologize, but the unnamed Democratic senator has not come forth. We’re just glad to see our law enforcement sticking up for what they believe in, and not letting a politician trample on the Constitution.

yeah, sometimes they carry things too far

Lifetime Streaker

It was inevitable: health insurers setting artificially low premiums for customers in order to make Obamacare an easier pill to swallow would not end up being financially viable for insurance companies. The law mandates that prices for older, sicker patients are equitable with premiums for the young and healthy. So unless the younger generation enrolled in droves, this mandate would prove a financial disaster. And this worst-case scenario is exactly what’s happening.
    So the White House inserted a clause into the Affordable Care Act which made the law more palatable for health care insurers: a taxpayer-funded bailout option to protect the companies from losses – losses directly caused by Obamacare – should it be necessary. And we know now that it’s going to be necessary.
    The problem is – for the bailout to work, it’s going to have be much, much bigger. It’s that bad.
    So, over the weekend, the White House quietly upped the bailout protection. This illegal move is just the latest in a long string of purely political executive actions which the President has taken in order to make his signature law more acceptable to the public, especially before the November midterm elections.
    Fox News reports outraged Representatives directly addressed the bailout option in a hearing with Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, who admitted that the Administration had never attempted to estimate what the bailout might cost the taxpayers. This isn’t surprising, coming from the party that said, “We have to pass the bill, so that you can find out what’s in it.” They weren’t kidding.
    What’s left in the grab-bag of costly Obamacare surprises? I don’t think we want to find out.

Lifetime Streaker

violet57 likes this.

My Mood
    Mellow

Lifetime Streaker

Would'nt it be great if we all had a governor like this one. He has completely turned his state around. Unemployment has dropped and so have taxes. I rarely say I respect a politician but I wish we had a governor like that in my state.... Last week Governor Scott Walker (R-WI) ignited a mini-controversy after the governor tweeted a verse from The Bible. Almost immediately afterwards, the atheist group Freedom From Religion Foundation argued that an elected official can’t endorse religion over nonreligion…and demanded that Gov. Walker take down the “offensive” tweet.
    Here’s what Walker tweeted:

Pretty unoffensive, right? Leave it to a liberal atheist group to try and suppress someone’s religious choices. Thankfully, Scott Walker’s spokeswoman told reporters that the governor would not be deleting the tweet, because it inspired him and shows constituents a bit about Walker’s life.
    “Governor Walker will not remove the post on his social media,” Walker spokeswoman press secretary Laurel Patrick said in an email. “The verse was part of a devotional he read that morning, which inspired him, and he chose to share it.”
    Patrick said Walker’s social media accounts are frequently used “to engage with Wisconsinites on matters of public policy” as well as to give constituents “a sense of who he is.”
    We’re firm believers in freedom of religion (or the choice not to), but we can’t stand when atheist groups try to take away that freedom from others like Governor Scott Walker. Kudos to the governor for standing up for his beliefs and refusing to back down for the sake of fabricated political correctness

Yeah, good for him!

My Mood
    Mellow

Glad he didnt remove it!! The hell with them!

Lifetime Streaker

Okay, THAT was certainly embarrassing. At the end of a joint news conference with Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte in the Netherlands on Tuesday, the applause for Barack Obama came from a grand total of one guy. One.
    After thanking the crowd twice for suffering through his boring, standard worn-out spiel, Obama looked around the room, expecting the usual fanfare and applause he receives from his loyal followers back home. It never came.
    Instead, the Leader of the Free World was met with one slow, awkward clap. Question: was MSNBC’s Chris Matthews in the house?

My Mood
    Mellow

Oh boy, lmao, serves him right!!

Lifetime Streaker

I saw part of the speech. He was talking about American core values and how he supports them such as privacy and rule of law. In other words he flat out lied and the people he was giving the speech to knew it. It's a sad thing for America. We were once the most respected nation on earth and this man has single handedly made us a laughing stock.
    CareyG likes this.

Yeah, we are no longer respected as we used to be in other countries (even in our own). However, while I believe he had a lot to do with it, I do not believe he is the sole fault here. This has been going on for quite a while now, not just overnight. The other countries do not appreciate us stepping in on everything they do and acting so superior!

Lifetime Streaker

While answering a journalists question about the newest Obamacare delay, Harry Reid blamed people’s lack of understanding on how to use that newfangled contraption called “the Internet,” which is probably like a series of tubes or something.
    Never mind that young people are signing up at a fraction of the rate forecasted by the administration; and they certainly know how to use the Internet.
    Anyway, the blame-shifting and reality-denying of Senator Reid would normally be considered astounding, but it’s the kind of thing that we’ve all come to know and love from the Democratic Senate.
    vixen777 likes this.

My Mood
    Cheerful

Has nothing to do with the people getting hung up on or waiting for hrs when then call in for help.... LOL

Lifetime Streaker

It's unreal that these people continue to say things like this. At a time when the mid term elections are coming up and the dems are worried about keeping their jobs. (even some of the liberal news channels are predicting a big republican win) They should be focusing on lowering taxes, creating jobs, ending wars and fighting terrorism. But no! Their plan is to grant amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants in order to get their votes. I just keep thinking that these people can't really be that stupid. Can they?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information