>
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
Results 1,341 to 1,353 of 1353
Like Tree222Likes

Thread: New org.(Warning .. Political Views Are Not Necessarily The Views Of Streak Gaming)

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Mellow

Re: New org.(Warning .. Political Views Are Not Necessarily The Views Of Streak Gaming)

Sickeningly true! Wake up idiots!

Re: New org.(Warning .. Political Views Are Not Necessarily The Views Of Streak Gaming)

the whole political world is crazy and its getting crazier every day

Follow us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterFollow us on TumblrFollow us on PinterestFollow us on WordpressFollow us on BloggerFollow us on LinkedIn

My Mood
    Cheerful

Yes, exactly

Lifetime Streaker

seems a little crazy doesnt it twobear

My Mood
    Mellow

Lifetime Streaker

My Mood
    Mellow

Yeah that makes no sense whatsever!

My Mood
    Cheerful

photo Capture_zpsxlfoerrw.jpg

My Mood
    Mellow

Lifetime Streaker

Legislators are paid to … well, legislate. Legislating means crafting policy proposals, meeting with constituents, holding legislative hearings, and, ultimately, voting. High school students who come to Washington, D.C., still get copies of that perennial civics favorite, “How A Bill Becomes A Law.” But that brochure never discloses the reality of the American legislative process and how it differs significantly from that cheerful civics description.
    That situation is what prompted Senator Rand Paul, R-Kentucky, to again propose legislation, timed just as Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell introduced a new GOP-sponsored health-care-reform bill, mandating that Senators first read legislation before they vote on it. If you are an elected representative, shouldn’t there be a presumption that before you decide how to vote, you actually know what you’re voting on? It’s not acceptable for members just to be told by their party’s Whip how they should vote as they enter the chamber........................................... .............................Personally I think this is a great idea. Remember when Dem. senator Nancy Pelosi said we need to pass this bill to see whats in it. Got to be one of the top ten dumbest things ever said by a senator. That's how we got Obamacare. The democrats pushed it through without having a clue what it was. Now the republicans are trying to fix it by passing a health reform law but they need to read it first and not make the same stupid mistake that the democrats did.

it would only make since twobears, lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Thread Information